We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report! Complete! New TR in my signature 8/26**

I really was feeling second class with my park gear on:hyper:.

But who was more comfortable? You're the clear winner

We really did not have much for plans this evening so we took our time and looked around MouseGears. I debated on buying a million things but I just window shopped this time around.

MouseGears is perfect for window shopping... or spending a ton of money!

She was obsessed with cats and wanted to tell us all about her cats at home

She's my people!

We are dog people, my son and husband are so allergic to cats, we have 3 dogs. 1 Bishon, 2 Labs (yellow and Black). They are such sweet dogs, all 3!

But I also love dogs -- they just don't work so well with my nursing schedule and living alone.

This was fun to watch and the chefs were all females

That's so cool! My friend just went to Japan and said that female sushi chefs were still really rare!

img_jul102018at81254pm-jpg.336171

This dish alone could tempt me to make a reservation there

I love Ewan McGregor

Me too, he's a great actor, and so dreamy! Especially love him in Moulin Rouge!

Not sure how I feel about the new Winnie the Pooh movie, but I'll probably end up watching it!

But who was more comfortable? You're the clear winner

MouseGears is perfect for window shopping... or spending a ton of money!

She's my people!

But I also love dogs -- they just don't work so well with my nursing schedule and living alone.

That's so cool! My friend just went to Japan and said that female sushi chefs were still really rare!

This dish alone could tempt me to make a reservation there

Me too, he's a great actor, and so dreamy! Especially love him in Moulin Rouge!

Not sure how I feel about the new Winnie the Pooh movie, but I'll probably end up watching it!
Ha, you are right, I was definitely more comfortable!
I love Mouse Gears, we always spend time in there.
The cat CM was really fun! I have always been a little afraid of cats, my husband’s dad had the meanest cat, it would try to attack you if you went in certain areas of the house, yikes! My sister also had a very crabby cat so I have not had good experiences. I know there are nice ones out there!
Tokyo Dining was so yummy, give it a try!
I LOVED Moulin Rouge! Andi and I would watch it over and over! Ewan was awesome!

Hello Everyone,

I am enjoying 10 glorious days of vacation and I have exactly nothing, zip, zero planned and I love it. I did spend the last 4 days with my parents. Both are in their middle 80’s with health issues and they still live at home, so, helping them is a must at this time in their lives! They are deciding to move into an assisted living now and we have been sorting this out. They have been married 63 years, can you believe it, wow!

Back to Trip Reporting! Day 6, our last day at WDW:sad:. We had a later flight at 6:00pm. Our ME was for 2:40 and this seemed so early, we decided to play it by ear and most likely take an Uber to the airport.

We were up early and ready to visit the MK for our last day, we had FP+ for morning and CP breakfast at 10:30am. It was Sunday and MK was opening at 9:00am.

We checked in with the airline check in, quick and easy at the resort. We gave our carry on bags to the bell service and headed to the bus stop.
IMG_Jul182018at84002AM.jpg

The bus was quick to arrive and we were at MK in quick fashion.
IMG_Jul182018at84039AM.jpg

I had to go through bag check and it was slow again. I met up with Andi on Mainstreet by the Confectionery. Hi, happy CM!
IMG_Jul182018at84113AM.jpg IMG_Jul182018at84153AM.jpg IMG_Jul182018at84225AM.jpg

We went straight to PPF as standby soon as the park opened. Always have to ride PPF on the last day, such a classic Disney ride! I love Nana’s house, Hi Nana!
IMG_Jul182018at84258AM.jpg

It wasn’t to busy yet, we headed to our first FP+ at BTMRR, also a must for us on the last day, does anyone giggle uncontrollably on this ride? I sure do!
IMG_Jul182018at84339AM.jpg IMG_Jul182018at84400AM.jpg

We walked over to PoTC and this was still a walk on so we hopped on one more time to see the Redhead scene, still not buying it, nope , nada! :sad2: It was a fun ride as always. It was a beautiful morning weather wise! We hit the weather jackpot this trip, so nice!! Never saw a drop of rain the whole trip.
IMG_Jul182018at84459AM.jpg IMG_Jul182018at84436AM.jpg
It was a little early for our CP ADR but we headed over there and checked in early.

Stay tuned for an awesome breakfast review at CP with some really loveable friends from the Hundred Acre Woods. Also sorry I keep spelling Christopher Robin wrong, not double b in it, duh!

Lucky you having 10 days off to do nothing! Wow, good for your parents being married so long! Glad you could spend some time with them :)

Great morning at MK! Love the pics on the side of the castle, I love that angle.

Lucky you having 10 days off to do nothing! Wow, good for your parents being married so long! Glad you could spend some time with them :)

Great morning at MK! Love the pics on the side of the castle, I love that angle.
I love staycations, not as much as WDW vacations tho!

We had an awesome morning at MK, it was the perfect weather and not to crowded:thumbsup2

Day 6, Part 2........... Breakfast at Crystal Palace...............

I left off, with us checking in at CP for our ADR. We were seated about 10:15am so about 15 minutes before our reserved time. We were seated along the windows to the right of the buffet. Our waiter was awesome, he did keep our drinks filled and checked in on us just the right amount.

The restaurant was moderately busy, not bad. We were able to go up and get our first plate of food before the characters from 100 acre woods showed up. I started with some scrambled eggs, cheesy potatoes, sausage, fruit, and a cream cheese danish. This was all very good. The cheesy potatoes and eggs were delicious. I loved the danish with the fruit. Sweet little piglet showed up while we were eating and we had a nice visit with him/her?? I did feel bad because two of the tables by us just ignored the characters and cute little piglet tried to say hi to them and they didn’t even acknowledge Piglet:guilty: We gave Piglet a lot of love :love:
IMG_Jul192018at64034PM.jpg IMG_Jul192018at64141PM.jpg IMG_Jul192018at64202PM.jpg

Pooh Bear was up next, he was so cute, silly old bear:dogdance:
IMG_Jul192018at64227PM.jpg IMG_Jul192018at64011PM.jpg

Eeyore was as gloomy as ever but so darn loveable. The characters gave us some really nice time and interactions, most likely because everyone around us was ignoring them:rolleyes1
IMG_Jul192018at64314PM.jpg IMG_Jul192018at64251PM.jpg

We had time to get more food, I know I had a pancake and Mickey waffle at some point. The last plate, I took a picture of, had more eggs, sausage, cheesy potatoes, and a croissant with strawberry preserves. The scone thing in the green wrapper was yucky. I didn’t take pictures of the buffet this time. The chef was making omelets to order and pancakes to order.
IMG_Jul192018at64420PM.jpg

Tigger made his way over and spent some time bouncing with us.
IMG_Jul192018at64335PM.jpg IMG_Jul192018at64358PM.jpg

This was a wonderful breakfast so much so I have it booked for our last day again:yay: We were full and didn’t eat again until we were in Chicago.

We paid up and went back out to enjoy the rest of our time at MK...............

Cont. in the next post!

I think I missed your birthday, so Happy Belated Birthday!!! :bday:

They are deciding to move into an assisted living now and we have been sorting this out. They have been married 63 years, can you believe it, wow!

I hope they like their new place!

That's so long to be married, crazy and amazing!

We went straight to PPF as standby soon as the park opened. Always have to ride PPF on the last day, such a classic Disney ride! I love Nana’s house, Hi Nana!

It is such a classic, and the new queue is adorable

Great picture!

I did feel bad because two of the tables by us just ignored the characters and cute little piglet tried to say hi to them and they didn’t even acknowledge Piglet:guilty:

That's so strange! At least the characters got lots of loving from you!

Crystal Palace is always such a great meal! I'm glad the characters gave you a lot of love. So weird that some of the other tables ignored them. Why book a character meal then??

I think I missed your birthday, so Happy Belated Birthday!!! :bday:

I hope they like their new place!

That's so long to be married, crazy and amazing!

It is such a classic, and the new queue is adorable

Great picture!

That's so strange! At least the characters got lots of loving from you!

Thank you, yes July 17th was my birthday, not as fun as you get older, lol!
My parents have been married a long time, yikes at times they even can’t believe it :rotfl:
I love PPF and the standby cue is so fun
It was odd the people around us at breakfast wanted nothing to do with the characters, why they chose CP, I don’t know:confused3

Crystal Palace is always such a great meal! I'm glad the characters gave you a lot of love. So weird that some of the other tables ignored them. Why book a character meal then??
I so agree, wonderful breakfast, this was our second visit at breakfast and 2 for 2 with good food and character interactions!
I wonder if these people didn’t realize it was a character meal, not sure but the cost reflects the characters so not the best choice. We sure enjoyed the characters this morning!

Day 6, Part 3. It’s a wrap.................Farewell to Talking Mickey.......................

With full bellies and happy memories of the sweetest characters ever! We were off to play in the MK for as long as we could.
IMG_Jul222018at72826AM.jpg IMG_Jul222018at72747AM.jpg
FP for 7DMT was up next, oh my the picture is hideous but I will show it for good trip reporting:rotfl:I don’t know why I always look like a huge wind tunnel is following me on this ride and Andi looks like a calm normal person??:confused3

It was time for our HM FP shortly after since we hit MT at the end of that window.
We said goodbye to the hitch hiking ghost and bummer, none followed us home!
IMG_Jul222018at72849AM.jpg IMG_Jul222018at72920AM.jpg

Andi grabbed on FP for The Tomorrow Land Speedway so off to the diesel jungle to try this out. Phew! We had never done this in all our trips, mainly because it stinks:car:and always way to busy. We laughed the whole ride, Andi did the driving and I took in the scenery. I was a true reporter trying to figure out Tron’s lay out, I got nothing, you all, couldn’t figure it out on the Speedway! I did see a picture and the railroad tracks will go through the Tron area, cool! We did see a Grandpa fall out of the vehicle at the end and he was bleeding, the nurse in me, assisted by giving him a Kleenex and a band aide. Poor guy!
IMG_Jul222018at73006AM.jpg IMG_Jul222018at73026AM.jpg

Andi picked up a Teacups FP so off to get dizzy with Alice and friends. I don’t let Andi spin it to much especially after our big breakfast.
IMG_Jul222018at73104AM.jpg

IASW FP was grabbed next, so we had a nice relaxing ride, said goodbye to all the children in the world, :wave2: the names at the end were not working for us, oh well!
IMG_Jul222018at73212AM.jpg IMG_Jul222018at73232AM.jpg

Next FP was for Talking Mickey, we grabbed a train ride to Mainstreet to say goodbye to our wonderful host of WDW... Mickey Mouse! He was talking except I do believe something was wrong because he had to leave for a few minutes, came back and only said Hi pals, let’s take a picture, and pretty much goodbye! Oh well it was still fun to see him talking one last time.

We still had time so we went to PM for a last ride around Tomorrow Land! I think you all know, favorite ride for this lady! Love it.:love:

We shopped some in the Big Top, had some ice water at Gaston’s and did WtP as our last FP ride. This was a fun day, we were able to keep getting a FP every hour and for decent rides! I didn’t want to leave except it was time.

We were not really worried about missing our ME because we did plan to just take an Uber. We got back to FQ about 3:00pm. I decided to play dumb and told the CM at the front desk, we misjudged timing #firsttimevisitor, and we missed our ME time. She was very nice and said one was coming at 3:10 and we could take that one.
I don’t condone this act of mine but it did work and we got on the ME no problems!
Our driver was awesome as well so score in several ways!

We were sad to leave because at that time we didn’t have another trip planned:sad:
Well I fixed that and we are heading back to the World on 8/11.:flower:

Our trip home was uneventful thank goodness, flights were on time and we were home by 11:00pm!

We had an awesome trip, weather was beautiful, crowds were manageable, food was good, FQ was a wonderful resort to call home for our 5 nights, and most of all it was fun!!
The only c/o was our room was not ready until 4:30 the first day and I could here a service vehicle each morning beeping at 0600! I loved the room renovations, the beds are high for us shorties but otherwise very nice!
IMG_Jul222018at74341AM.jpg

I have one last bathroom for all you die hard trivia game players out there:laughing: This is close to some very fun friends, who we didn’t ignore!!

Thank you to all who have been reading along and those who take the time to comment! It is so fun to hear from you all!

For August trip, I am not sure if I will write a TR or do a Dining one instead, either way, I will add a link to this report when we return from our trip. I do have a PTR going for August, Check it out for my plans. I hope to have a few Dis meets in August.

Thanks again and Ta Ta for now!!

I don’t know why I always look like a huge wind tunnel is following me on this ride and Andi looks like a calm normal person??:confused3

:rotfl:

We did see a Grandpa fall out of the vehicle at the end and he was bleeding, the nurse in me, assisted by giving him a Kleenex and a band aide. Poor guy!

At least he was well taken care of! :goodvibes Too bad though.

I didn’t want to leave except it was time.

:sad1:

I don’t condone this act of mine but it did work and we got on the ME no problems!

:laughing: Hey, it worked! Glad you got to the airport with no trouble.

Well I fixed that and we are heading back to the World on 8/11.:flower:

Yay! Hope to see you there :) I need to get my butt in gear and get my August plans up over on my thread. Soon!!

For August trip, I am not sure if I will write a TR or do a Dining one instead, either way, I will add a link to this report when we return from our trip.

Looking forward to it!

two of the tables by us just ignored the characters

I don't get this at all?! :confused3 What's the point of the character breakfast? :confused:

I don’t know why I always look like a huge wind tunnel is following me on this ride and Andi looks like a calm normal person??

:rotfl:

We did see a Grandpa fall out of the vehicle at the end and he was bleeding

Oh no! :eek:

I don’t let Andi spin it to much especially after our big breakfast.

I don't even ride that without having eaten a big breakfast!

we went to PM for a last ride around Tomorrow Land! I think you all know, favorite ride for this lady!

Me too! :cloud9: Unfortunately somehow I only managed to ride it once on our trip last week. In previous years I remember being able to walk on it multiple times, and sometimes even stay on for a 2nd ride in a row. Not so this time around...lines that actually wrapped around! :sad1:

Thanks for sharing your trip! I enjoyed following along. :wave:

Sounds like an amazing way to bid farewell to Disney! So lucky getting so many FPs!

I'm glad you were still able to catch ME! I'm sure they are used to people missing their departure time.

I sure hope you do a TR for August! I love living vicariously through you ladies :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!