We Want A Pete Werner Rant Segment

Should Pete Werner do a rant segment

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, please, let's not give Pete his soapbox wrapped up with a bow on top. While I respect Pete for his opinions and enjoy listening to his rants, I really don't want it planned. I like it just the way it is.

I really like the idea of a "Best of" show that includes some of the best Pete rants. The thing is, those rants are so genuine, it would probably imperil Pete's health. If he had to edit them together himself, he'd get so mad while doing it!

Oh, shoot. I'll say it! I would not like a best-of-the-rant show. I love em...but I really can't imagine listening to an hour or so of them! I can do that at work with out headphones and make a few bucks at the same time! Could you imagine the poor person who decides to listen to the podcast for the first time if they ran a "rant show?" They would never listen again! Which means...less people to get in on winning the allotment of cruises, which means more chances for me....yeah, yeah, yeah, run a best of the rant show and don't tell anyone what it is:rotfl2:

No really, I do love the rants, but I love them in the context of the whole roundtable conversation....not in a segment and not in a best of show....but hey, that is just me!:thumbsup2

Oh, shoot. I'll say it! I would not like a best-of-the-rant show. I love em...but I really can't imagine listening to an hour or so of them! I can do that at work with out headphones and make a few bucks at the same time! Could you imagine the poor person who decides to listen to the podcast for the first time if they ran a "rant show?" They would never listen again! Which means...less people to get in on winning the allotment of cruises, which means more chances for me....yeah, yeah, yeah, run a best of the rant show and don't tell anyone what it is:rotfl2:

No really, I do love the rants, but I love them in the context of the whole roundtable conversation....not in a segment and not in a best of show....but hey, that is just me!:thumbsup2

There was another podcast where someone was doing a top ten of what bothered him the most, and I thought he was quite rude. So, I don't listen to that one anymore. First impressions.... I agree with you on the part about soemone listening for the first time and only hearing the rants.

Agreed, you can't really plan a rant. It has to be spur of the moment, the way it currently is. If anything, I think we should tell Pete to go ahead and rant when he feels like it. After all, it is HIS show. And too, a lot of the times he's gone off on something, it's been a legitimate beef against something Disney was doing.

I am the person who got him going on the whole finger scan thing, and while I don't necessarily agree with his beef with them, I do understand his concern. I sent him another email saying, "Yikes! I really wasn't offended, and I apologize for my part in setting off the alarms. I respect your opinion as well as your passion in this issue."

Exactly. The rant WILL happen...it's just a matter of when and where. There's a thrill in not knowing exactly when you'll get it.

I have to agree with you Ursula! The rants are excellent! but not knowing when they "will" happen is the best part!

If he did have a particular topic he wanted to "rant on" and it didn't really come up in the show's conversation, I think the rant should be called Pete's Last Words and it could be held at the end of the show.

It wouldn't have to be every week, just when something gets on his nerves. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter