we can fly at Disneyland resort paris

The french Disneyan

Thierry the French Disneyan
a new balloon as arive on the Disneyland resort paris lake buena vista.
25030512.jpg

25030513.jpg

2603058.jpg

2603059.jpg

26030511.jpg

26030512.jpg

26030513.jpg

I think it's a really good idea if a similar ballon will be open at Walt Disney world resort :wave2:

Nice photos....thanks for posting:goodvibes

We have a balloon like this in Bournemouth, it was a brilliant experience going up in it. We're all looking forward to going up in this one in August.

Looks fantastic! Thanks for the photos. How many people can go in the balloon at any one time and how much does it cost? Also how high does it go?
Thanks for any info :cool1:

Doesn't it look fantastic!!! :Pinkbounc

Some information would be great. Is it called "Panoramagique" :) or "Balloon" :sad2: !!! I much prefer Panoramagique , even though I can't say it properly!!

As amazing as one at WDW would be to go up in, I rather hope this "attraction" stays unique to the DLP resort.

It looks even bigger than I'd imagined - I love the way in the first photo it "fits" into the gap at the top of Disney Village :)

Miffy2003 said:
It looks even bigger than I'd imagined - I love the way in the first photo it "fits" into the gap at the top of Disney Village :)

Exactly what I was thinking, it looks perfect there doesn't it and the views are superb, can't wait to give it a go. :flower:

There was one placed ina park in Rome for a carnival a couple of years ago. It was so successful, they made it permanent. I can't wait to try the one in DLP next week. :jumping1:

In the picture of the front of Hotel New York it looked like the ice skating rink was still open. Is this usual for April? We are going in October will it be open then?

Thanks for the pictures. They are great

Susan

The skating rink opened on the 23rd October last year. So, depending on the dates of your visit, you might be lucky. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter