Delete Thread

So, I am very much a lurker here on the boards, but I love reading your trip reports! I'm following along, although I probably won't comment much!

Happy Belated Birthday!:bday: I can't wait to see how your trip went!

Joining in! Can't wait to hear all about it! I wanted to say I completely understand your feeling about "Infinity War".....all I could say afterwards was "I am Groot"..... However, my three teenagers assure me that all will be well.

Yay a new report, I am joining in. So many good puzzlers with your questions! I do love violet lemonade but I only had one on our trip!

Thanks for following! Violet lemonade is so good!

So, I am very much a lurker here on the boards, but I love reading your trip reports! I'm following along, although I probably won't comment much!

Happy Belated Birthday!:bday: I can't wait to see how your trip went!

Thanks for following along! We celebrated we might have celebrated my birthday more than a little early :rolleyes1 so we’re still over a month before it’s actually belated.

Joining in! Can't wait to hear all about it! I wanted to say I completely understand your feeling about "Infinity War".....all I could say afterwards was "I am Groot"..... However, my three teenagers assure me that all will be well.

Thanks for following along! I do think it will all end up well from what I know of comics and future movies, but I still wasn’t crazy about the movie in general either.

Here!!

KncqDU0l.jpg

I love this!

Stay tuned if you want to see:
  • Flower & Garden aka pictures of flowers everywhere

I DO want to see pictures of flowers everywhere!

I’m jumping in to say I’m following along! Life has been insanely hectic lately, and I’ve been terrible at keeping up with everyone on here, but I’ll at least be able to find this now that I’m watching it!

I’m jumping in to say I’m following along! Life has been insanely hectic lately, and I’ve been terrible at keeping up with everyone on here, but I’ll at least be able to find this now that I’m watching it!

Thanks for following along!

I'm excited to read your report! We leave in 7 days and I'm very excited!!

Ooo that's so exciting! Have a great trip!

Saw a few things on IG but looking forward to your in depth report!

I'm here too!! Looking forward to it!!

Thanks for following!

Of course the minute I got out of work and started driving, I realized my car was making horrible noises. It started right then too, it wasn't having any issues when I went on lunch 3 hours earlier. But Josh drove it when I got home and realized what it was! I guess a belt or something rusted off from around/near my muffler and a bolt had fallen out that was keeping it attached. Josh assured me it would be no big deal to fix. And he fixed it the day we got back, for $3 :rotfl:

Oh man, what a freaky start to your trip! But awesome that Josh fixed it so cheaply!

If you're reading my DTR you'll know that my breakfast ended up being potato chips :rotfl:

:rotfl: Breakfast of champions.

Has Josh tried the GF breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks? I didn't even know that was a thing, but I heard about them recently.

We tore everything apart, and I finally found it right before our turn!
We don't function well in the morning :lmao:

Bahaha rough morning!

Is there a specific reason they would automatically place a bag to the side or is it something we did? It's never happened before, and it wasn't really bothersome; I just want to avoid it again because I have a feeling if we hadn't spotted it before they moved it out of the area it would've been a real hassle to claim it.

I've never heard of this before! So weird!!

...you can mount the Hulk's head on your wall for some reason...

j3iGrli.gif

The contract it's actually indefinite :eek:

Wow! I think I remember reading this somewhere a while ago. It seems so messy the way they have to share Marvel so specifically.

Josh wasn't going to get in the pictures, but who can say no to Spiderman?

The struggle is real.

We tore everything apart, and I finally found it right before our turn!
We don't function well in the morning

Hanging onto boarding passes is such a hassle, my new favorite thing is just using the digital boarding pass on my phone.

and I watched the first Guardians of the Galaxy on the flight

Excellent movie choice! I've been super obsessed with the Guardians since watching Infinity War

So cute!

Baby Groot is the best! I read that he doesn't dance in front of Drax because he knows Drax doesn't approve

One day we will make it to Universal. I think at this point we will wait until the girls are both tall enough for most rides. I keep hoping they will get into Harry Potter one day and then we will def have to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!