WDW Rental Car Question

Rigby

Mouseketeer
We'll be spending 4 nights at Saratoga Springs and then renting a car for 7 of us,(4 adults and 3 kids) and heading down to Vero Beach. Is there a rental car company at WDW that will deliver a car to us at the resort? Also, would it be possible to drop the car off at MCO? Thanks :yay:

Car Care Center onsite near MK offers a free shuttle to pick u up from resort. Runs every hour, can reserve it day prior.

No issue returning car to MCO.

There are other rental sites in hotels in DTD area as well as the Dolphin/Boardwalk, not sure of shuttle service.

7 people may require a mini van, possibly full size SUV - check on the website how many the vehicle you rent seats

don’t forget to bring along car seats or be prepared to pay to rent them.

You can check rates with all of the major car rental companies for pick-up at one of the hotels located along Hotel Plaza Blvd. across the street from Disney Springs. These can be a reasonable walk from Saratoga Springs, depending on where you are located within the resort. I’ve picked up Alamo or National at the Buena Vista Palace. There’s a sticky at the top of this thread listing the various car rental locations at WDW.

Sometimes, the rates for WDW pick-up and MCO drop-off are much higher than rates for MCO pick-up and drop-off. In that case, I have used Magical Express to get back to the airport and then driven back to my resort to pick up DW and our luggage prior to driving to VB. Last time I did this the MCO-MCO rate for a weekly rental was less than one-third the WDW pick-up with MCO drop-off, less than $200 compared to more than $600. Other times, picking up on-site was only a minor or zero premium compared to going to the airport. Rates vary greatly depending on demand for cars on site at WDW, so YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!