WDW in June

Okay, so ESPN at 8:00 pm on Sunday? Is that correct?? I can't wait, we should have a fun meet!! :) See you all there!! :)

I thought it was Thurs.? Or are you talking about your meet with dolphincrazy? Now how are we going to know who we are looking for? Should we describe ourselves?

Rafikimom and Beanie we are meeting Thurdsday the 17th.

8:00 ESPN right out front.

Not sure how to tell who we all are. I have shoulder length blond hair and about 5'7". DH is almost 6' with dark blond hair. So we could be one of a million couples at WDW. LOL

Not sure what we are packing so I can't say for sure what we would be wearing. Maybe we can all get a lime green ribbons to wear???

Oohhhh Thursday!! Got it!! :p
I will be wearing my Lime Green DIS Lanyard, so I am sure you will see me!! :p

:)

If I get a chance, I might look for a green ribbon before we leave but as you can see by my countdown, time is ticking away.:hyper: If I can't get the ribbon, maybe I'll just make up a sign like they have at the airports. I'll just have one for BEANIE and one for WDWMOM. LOL! That sure would look funny. Could you imagine what people passing by would think. I'm about 75% sure I'll(or we'll) be there. Can't wait to get outta town!:moped:

Hi, everyone!

We start our journey to WDW tomorrow night. We'll be stopping in Mississippi and Tampa before arriving in Orlando on Monday. We'll be in Orlando until Sat. the 12th, and we'll be stopping in New Orleans on the way back. I'm so sorry we'll just be missing everyone. I was so looking forward to meeting all of you. Maybe next time.

Have a safe and fun trip!
:wave:

I forgot to describe myself. I'm very short, almost 5'1" if I take a deep breath. I have light brown hair. My DH isn't very tall either. He is 5'8" and has blonde hair. My 2 DDs are 10 & 11, one with blonde hair and one with light brown hair. My oldest isn't much shorter than I. It's almost here!!!:earseek: Hope to see you all there!:wave:

Sorry I missed you leaving, Jen, but I did reply to your PM!:p I am thinking you didn't get it though before you left!:teeth:

Rafikimom, see you there!! :)

I'm in Tampa. We are going to Busch Gardens tomorrow and heading to WDW on Monday. There were scattered showers today, so everyone remember to pack those rain ponchos.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

10 more days for us. I can't wait. Hope you are having fun Jen. Too bad we won't be able to meet you there.

Hey! Nice to hear from you from Florida!! I hope we have nice weather...although my dad says it has been HOT HOT HOT!! LOL I don't mind the heat, but a nice breeze once in awhile is good too!! :)

Have a great time at BG, Jen!! :)

I'm back! We had a great time. We especially liked Star Wars Weekend at MGM.

I got a BIG surprise during the trip. I'll tell you all about it later! ;)

Have fun, everyone! Sorry I missed you!

Add a latecomer to the Thurs ESPN Club meet. Actually 2, as DH will be with me. I just saw this the other day when I hopped over here after a long absence due to our move & a computer that didn't work well enough to bother doing RP's with - it just took way too long. It's time to get back with the program for me, so an RP meet would be a good way for me to get re-energized. Looking forward to meeting you there. We will be in tee shirts that look just like my clipart so we will be easy to spot.

Nancy,

Glad you could make it. I know Beanie and I will be there and hopefully Rafikimom. I'll look out for your tee-shirts.

We leave in 9 1/2 hours.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sorry I missed you guys:sad: I had blisters on the bottom of my feet that were so bad, I didn't think I could walk another step. Wednesday we spent from 9-6 at MGM then went to the Magic Kingdom for the rest of the night including E-ride night after closing. That was 17 hrs on my feet! We did the same thing Monday with Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom and E-ride night. My blisters started at Universal with very WET shoes and socks from water rides. By the time we did our second e-ride night, my blisters were bleeding. No more walking for me. I felt like I needed a wheel chair! I really wanted to meet you all. I'm sorry! I hope you all had a wonderful trip and a wonderful mini meet. Don't get me wrong, although I had blisters, my trip was out of this world!:space: Can't wait to plan the next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter