WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

I wouldn't say they won't ever be brought back; but I think it's more accurate to say they're cut with no plans to bring them back at this time.
Well yeah, anything is possible but as of right now they're cut with no plans to bring them back

Well, I hope they plan to bring back the BatB show now.

That’s what I was thinking... start with Frozen, then Beauty and the Beast, then maybe Indiana Jones at some point shortly after. They need to have places for people to go to shorten up the wait times in that park as they increase capacity.

If this is already posted somewhere, please forgive. I read in this thread that the parking lots open 45 minutes prior to park opening. If I arrive at DHS parking at 9:15 on a weekday (early December), will I have ANY trouble getting in, parking, and tapping in well before 10am? Anyone have any real-life reports that are somewhat recent on their DHS opening strategy?

Alternatively I could book in at a Skyliner or DHS-walkable resort for the night before. I am staying in a rental for 2 weeks but am open to a 1-night on-property stay for the fun of it and also to make sure I get a chance at the 10am BGs. Traveling from the west coast so I don't have a chance for a do-over (other than a backup HS day which I do have booked).

I would really rather go the extra mile planning than having it be a more stressful situation than it already is ;)

Thank you all!

If this is already posted somewhere, please forgive. I read in this thread that the parking lots open 45 minutes prior to park opening. If I arrive at DHS parking at 9:15 on a weekday (early December), will I have ANY trouble getting in, parking, and tapping in well before 10am? Anyone have any real-life reports that are somewhat recent on their DHS opening strategy?

Alternatively I could book in at a Skyliner or DHS-walkable resort for the night before. I am staying in a rental for 2 weeks but am open to a 1-night on-property stay for the fun of it and also to make sure I get a chance at the 10am BGs. Traveling from the west coast so I don't have a chance for a do-over (other than a backup HS day which I do have booked).

I would really rather go the extra mile planning than having it be a more stressful situation than it already is ;)

Thank you all!
Plenty of reports in the just back thread
Get to the lot by 9am and you'll be fine

I am going to be at WDW in November and at some point I read that you could not leave the parks and return. Is that the case or did I read that wrong? I couldn't find anything while searching today. I have an AP and I know park hopping isn't currently allowed, but can I leave the park to dine at a resort and return to the same park?

TIA!

I am going to be at WDW in November and at some point I read that you could not leave the parks and return. Is that the case or did I read that wrong? I couldn't find anything while searching today. I have an AP and I know park hopping isn't currently allowed, but can I leave the park to dine at a resort and return to the same park?

TIA!

Yes definitely allowed

The Grand Floridian Orchestra has been permanently cut and their last performance at the Beauty and the Beast theater will be October 3rd
that is very sad. We loved going to GF, get a drink and listen to them play. Very talented people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter