WDW circa 1977

Thank you so much for posting the link. I enjoyed it!
I remember watching these new Mouseketeers in the seventies!

"cookies will be fine" lololololol

how about when the 2 girls were shopping and they hit on that guy who was probably like late 30's. lol. I was also shocked how mean the kids were to the girl who tied the tents to the RV, you would never see that these days.

Lots of great vintage WDW as well.

I was shocked at the way some of the girls were dressed. I know it was the 70's and short shorts were in, but some of the tops were a little skimpy!

I can't believe you posted this because I was JUST thinking about this episode earlier this weekend! This is the WWoD episode that made me dream so much about visiting the parks (and becoming a Mouseketeer).

Also, I had forgotten about how there were TWO girl Mouseketeers that went on to be part of the original Facts of Life cast. Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter