Water Parks

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
we have never been to a water park at Disney. We have done great wolf lodge.
If we take the bus to the parks- what is the locker situation like. Where to you keep clothes and phones?
We plan to go in June.
My kids will be 10 and 13.

Myself and the youngest will not to the big fast slides.

There are plenty of lockers at the water parks. They are located in different sections of the park. Below is from the Disney website.

Lockers at Water Park
Each of our water parks features keyless lockers that can be used throughout the day for a one-time charge. To rent a locker, visit one of the electronic kiosks in the locker areas and choose the size you want. After payment, you can select a 4-digit pin number that will open your assigned locker.

Regular
12.5" x 10" x 17"
$10/day

Large
15.5" x 13" x 17"
$15/day

The kiosks accept U.S. currency and major credit cards. All lockers are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.

And the large lockers are a great size. Beach bag, clothes, shoes all tucked safely inside. They are now electronic so no key to keep up with either.

If we take the bus to the parks- what is the locker situation like. Where to you keep clothes and phones?
We plan to go in June.

There are lockers for rent. Just as an FYI there are not direct buses to the water parks anymore. (If you're staying at I believe Cornado Springs or the All-Stars, currently I think you can still get direct bus service to BB), however otherwise you have to take a bus to a transfer point (AK for BB and DS for TL) and transfer buses there to get to the water parks. Same applies on the way back.

Yep, there are lockers if you want to pay for them.

Personally, we just leave our stuff in a bag on the chairs. Never had an issue, ever. And if someone wants to walk off with my stinky, sweaty t-shirt or ratty gym shorts, hope they wash them first. :-) My cell phone is an old cheap, worthless phone with no personal info stored in it, so I just keep it wrapped in a towel on my chair. But if you have a valuable one, put it in a locker or don't bring it.

Thanks everyone- we will get a locker. I didn't realize bussing changed- appreciate the heads up.

We plan to go in June.

We are going in June also with our 10 and 13yo sons. They absolutely love Blizzard Beach. For the life of me though, I can’t remember much about the lockers. Seems like they were very inexpensive. One of us went there with the valuables while the other parent went and staked out a good spot with chairs.

I’m sure someone much more knowledgeable than me will come along and give you all the details. Have a great trip!

*just now noticing all the replies. Sorry, it’s been a long week. Glad u got some good info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter