Was not happy with Tiffany coming home

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
We had Tiffany booked for a 1035am pick
Up for a 1 pm flight
I confirmed the day day before all was set
We were just leaving our room at the Polynesian around 1015. that our driver was there already so I texted back to say we’re on our way
Get to the pick up location and no driver
I texted again and he got back with the car he had didn’t see him
Then I stated to think he was at the wrong place resort
Yep I was right he was at pop we were at poly so took him around 10 minutes to get to us
When he finally does get by us he just stands by the car with the trunk opened never made any attempt to help with luggage so we struggled with 2 suitcases 1 carry on and one small duffel bag and DH uses a walking stick at times
He did apologize for the mix up though but he could have been more helpful

The fact that he was unwilling to help with luggage is strange; most car service drivers will load the luggage for you.
I hope your tip reflected that.
At least he was early...

oh for sure the tip reflected his service or lack thereof
by the time he finally got to us from pop to the poly
he was a bit late from the original booked time
when we had a driver from home to the airport we had everthing set to go
in the garage so while we were checking the house one last time our driver was already loading the car
he was great

The other drivers were great
Especially the one from home to the airport. We had everything ready in the garage while we were checking the house one last time he was cloaking the car. It was just the one driver that wasn’t so good
And yes I wrote a detailed nessage to Tiffany.

well I did get a response back from tiffany
they said they spoke to the driver and said he apolize which he did
they said usually the bell people bring the luggage to the car and then the driver loads it
no one came to help with luggage even though there wasnt that many people the drivers always took our bags as soon as we had them--sometimes they even pick them up from the baggage claim
on top of this they gave us a coupon for 10% off our next booking which will be next year so thats super great
and on top of this our flight for last tues was cancelled on mon-so we were booked on an earlier flight but with a conection but then since it was so late the EBCI that we had originally paid for wasnt good then
so the agent said to write and ask for a refund due to SW cancelling which I did
we were expecting 50$ for the 2 of us going down
but we actually got 75$ refunded back to the CC
and a 50$ voucher to use on the next trip

they said usually the bell people bring the luggage to the car and then the driver loads it
Well, that's... garbage. (I'm thinking a bad word but I'm trying to stop swearing.)

Many times people do not use Bell Services when they leave a hotel. They walk out the door carrying/wheeling their own luggage.

I had a great driver for Tiffany Towncar in October. His name was Robert. I don't know if he will still be working for them by the time of your next trip, but you can request him.

That’s funny cause we had a driver named Robert from MCO he was good. He took our bags to the car for us. We were going to request him coming home but time got away from us and before we knew we were leaving. Too bad we didn’t request him. Next time

That’s funny cause we had a driver named Robert from MCO he was good. He took our bags to the car for us. We were going to request him coming home but time got away from us and before we knew we were leaving. Too bad we didn’t request him. Next time
Oldish thread I know but this has been key for us. Used Tiffany a couple weeks ago for our april trip, to and from airport. We booked an SUV and requested driver Max. He drives an SUV for them and we know him from previous trips. Was waiting at baggage claim for us, loaded the luggage, drove fine, total professional. He was excellent again and we'll continue to request him and book Tiffany's going forward.

We had Tiffany booked for a 1035am pick
Up for a 1 pm flight
I confirmed the day day before all was set
We were just leaving our room at the Polynesian around 1015. that our driver was there already so I texted back to say we’re on our way
Get to the pick up location and no driver
I texted again and he got back with the car he had didn’t see him
Then I stated to think he was at the wrong place resort
Yep I was right he was at pop we were at poly so took him around 10 minutes to get to us
When he finally does get by us he just stands by the car with the trunk opened never made any attempt to help with luggage so we struggled with 2 suitcases 1 carry on and one small duffel bag and DH uses a walking stick at times
He did apologize for the mix up though but he could have been more helpful
Wow, that sounds awful and stressful.
We used Tiffany last November and it went fine. We did have a new driver who wasn't too sure of himself, but he did the job. Maybe you had a new driver too? I will use them again because I think ours was just being with a new driver and we got to our destination on time. I'm sorry you had such a bad time.

We have them booked a towncar in June, do they drive specific vehicles? ie, does Robert drive a towncar if I wanted to request him (since people seem to like him). Also do they keep track of changes to your flight information, or do I need to let them know if the arrival time changes by about 15 minutes? I think my husband mentioned our departure time changed slightly.

We have them booked a towncar in June, do they drive specific vehicles? ie, does Robert drive a towncar if I wanted to request him (since people seem to like him). Also do they keep track of changes to your flight information, or do I need to let them know if the arrival time changes by about 15 minutes? I think my husband mentioned our departure time changed slightly.

No one at Tiffany has a Towncar anymore, even tho they call them town cars on the website. They all have SUVs. Most car manufacturers aren’t making town cars anymore. The company has vans as well. One of the drivers told us his suv was his own, but pretty sure he said the company has them too. Never had Robert so I don’t know what he drives. They will keep track of your flight. They’ll call or text the day before, you can let them know the new time then. The last trip, our evening flight was delayed just before boarding, so I did call & let them know. I thought that was the courteous thing to do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter