Was closing DVC Resorts Legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you are right, no sense in discussing when you believe they are lying.

I never said they were lying. What I implied is that they aren't sharing everything, because people never do when it doesn't forward the intended agenda. That doesn't make what they said a lie. It simply means it may not be the whole answer, which you and I will never be privy to.

I never said they were lying. What I implied is that they aren't sharing everything, because people never do when it doesn't forward the intended agenda. That doesn't make what they said a lie. It simply means it may not be the whole answer, which you and I will never be privy to.

Since you don’t know exactly what information has been shared with Disney CMS. you cant make that statement. You believe they are hiding things, and as I said, no sense discussing.

That’s all I am going to say on the matter,

Since you don’t know exactly what information has been shared with Disney CMS. you cant make that statement. You believe they are hiding things, and as I said, no sense discussing.

That’s all I am going to say on the matter,

I was going by what you said had been shared I thought.

Time to close this thread?....

I would certainly hope not. I cannot imagine a topic more worthy of discussion and time sensitive as this one is right now in the scheme of ownership. None of this is personal with me, except as it relates to my ownership interest. To interpret it as anything other than that is a gross misunderstanding of the intentions of my posts.

This thread has become a debate/fight/argument, which is not allowed by the DIS Posting Guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter