Wanting to write first trip report - need help

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!
I went on a cruise over Christmas and I'd like to write up a trip report, but I'm a little confused how to do it. When I want to add pictures, how do I actually get the pictures to show up full size where I want them to go? Is it the camera button that says Media Gallery Embed? When I click on that it looks like I should put the picture in between but it doesn't seem to work. Could someone walk me through it? If I drag the thumbnail to the spot I want it to be will the picture stay that tiny?

Help please! :)

Hi everyone!
I went on a cruise over Christmas and I'd like to write up a trip report, but I'm a little confused how to do it. When I want to add pictures, how do I actually get the pictures to show up full size where I want them to go? Is it the camera button that says Media Gallery Embed? When I click on that it looks like I should put the picture in between but it doesn't seem to work. Could someone walk me through it? If I drag the thumbnail to the spot I want it to be will the picture stay that tiny?

Help please! :)
I found some help on the welcome to dis/FAQ board. It led me to a post on the technical board that walked me through posting pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!