Want Free Disney Guide Books??

But you do have to take the test drive too, correct? I'd feel funny just going to the Buick dealer and asking them to fill out the forms so I could get my $50 gift card.....

Thank you for posting! I'll be driving a Buick soon. Actually, we're going to look at a van since GM is offering 0% financing up to 60 mos!

Edit: It is not for 60 mos :( Only up to 36 mos.

I think that info is available online everywhere, for the rest of us that will keep our current vehicles. But it is a good idea, if you want to buy a Buick...

Wanda

My husband needs to drive a Buick this Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No!! You Do Not need to test drive a car!!

In fact I think it is better Not to waste a sales persons time,that is why I instantly ask for the manager and quickly tell them about the Test Drive forms.

All the Dealerships I have gone to, Know about the test drives, most tell me there is no need to drive the car. Then fill out the paper work,wish me well,ask how they can get the form,and thank me for coming in,and remember them when I do need a car.

This is a sales techinque to get bodies into the Dealers Showrooms. Just as offering Free WDW tickets to sit thru a 90 minute Vacation Condo's sales pitch,or Accepting a lowered rent for staying in a vacation condo,for sitting thru their 90 minute sales pitch.

But Then if you don't want the Free $50. Thats ok its more for the rest of us!!

I absolutely agree that it is best not to waste the dealer's time. It's been probably 5 or 6 years ago, but Toys R Us had a similar offer. I went to the dealership and basically said that I wasn't interested in buying a car , so didn't want to waste their time on a test drive. They were very nice and filled out the form. I got something like a $30 gift card for Toys R Us.

I printed out the form and plan to go some time in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the tips about being up front with the manager -- that really makes sense to me because I just bought a new car last year (Passat v6 w/4-Motion -- yeah, baby!)

Hopefully the Buick people will appreciate my not wasting their time and just cutting to the chase. If not... oh well... I'll just go somewhere else.

My first (and only) Buick, by the way, was a '75 Skyhawk! That was a fun car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter