Wanda's Silver Dollar Pancakes

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
So I have been addicted to Wandavision and after seeing Wanda make Silver Dollar Pancakes for Vision in Episode 1 of Wandavision I asked Dad to make me some of my own and so last week Dad made me Wanda's Silver Dollar Pancakes and they were just like on Wandavision and I ate every single one and they were delicious. I have discovered lots of favorite foods from Marvel and this one is my favorites

Today I had Wanda's Silver Dollar Pancakes from Wandavision and they tasted great and I actually ate the whole thing. I must admit seeing Wandavision regained my love of pancakes and as I mentioned in my opening post my favorite foods are now foods that Marvel heroes like and you should try Wanda's Silver Dollar Pancakes yourself because they taste wonderful

I am now addicted to Wanda's Silver Dollar Pancakes and I had them again last week and once again they tasted marvelous and I actually ate three and loved them so much. I must say after seeing Wandavision Episode 1 I never knew that Wanda liked to cook Vision her famous Silver Dollar Pancakes because they must be Vision's favorite breakfast. I never knew Marvel heroes cooked wonderful food and i'm so glad I like their food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter