Walt Disney World Dining Payment Policy Changes

Purrrrfecta

A little crazy cat named Lorelei
Beginning Aug. 29, 2004, the Walt Disney World Resort will change the payment policy for three popular dining experiences. Payment in full will be required at time of booking for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha and Mickey's Backyard BBQ dinner shows.

I can't believe this wasn't done sooner. Frankly, it doesn't bother me at all....I just hope they won't overbook now because before they took extra PS's in case people did not show. If they overbook and it's me who doesn't get a seat, I will NOT be a happy camper.

As of Thursday WDW Dine said that the software would not be downloaded until the ninth of this month. I booked CP package and then wanted to book HDDR for October 2005 without paying. The CM said that they are not charging yet so I went ahead and made my reservation and used my credit card to hold it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter