Waitlisting for any number of days

TikiRob

In a Tropical Hideaway
We have a maiden voyage trip booked for Disneyland at the end of March staying at a cheaper hotel on Harbor Blvd. We also just purchased DVC–Yippie!

Obviously things at VGC have been booked solid for months and months (except a 3BR GV). But, I thought that it would be worthwhile to waitlist in the off chance someone cancels.

If we are staying for 5 nights and would like to spend any combination of days that might come available, how would you waitlist? The whole 5 nights? Last 2 or 3? I'm assuming if you waitlist 5, then all 5 need to come available to book, greatly reducing my odds.

Thanks in advance!

Shorter have better odds for sure. I’d out in two waitlists...you are allowed 2.

One for. 3 days and one for 2 days. I’d also keep checking the website to see if anything pops up. I know it’s a long shot, but you just never know.

If you get one night, and want it, then book, and adjust the waitlist.

Thanks for your advice. I know WDW, but DVC (& DL) has me feeling fairly clueless!

I know it’s a long shot, but figured it doesn’t hurt to give it a shot.

I read you can only have two waitlists per UY. Is that for the whole year or only at any given time? Could I have more waitlists for December after these clear?

Thanks for your advice. I know WDW, but DVC (& DL) has me feeling fairly clueless!

I know it’s a long shot, but figured it doesn’t hurt to give it a shot.

I read you can only have two waitlists per UY. Is that for the whole year or only at any given time? Could I have more waitlists for December after these clear?
Only at one time. Once those waitlists expire, you can set up new ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!