Waitlist Question

THSRock82

Earning My Ears
Our home resort is Saratoga but through the years we have tried staying at many of the other resorts. We wanted to stay at an Epcot area resort but when we booked the consecutive nights we needed were not available at any resort so we booked our home resort. We were added to the waitlist of Boardwalk and Beach Club. After a few days Boardwalk began available and are reservation was moved there. We are still on the waitlist for Beach Club but wanted to get thoughts on how likely it is to get our reservations move to Beach Club since we are going the last week on June. I know this resort has less DVC rooms that some of the bigger ones like Saratoga but we would love to get moved there.

No way to tell. I'm surprised your Wait List for Boardwalk came through to be honest. Is it a short stay? That seems to increase the odds a little bit. If you are hoping to get more than 3 or 4 days I wouldn't count on it. BCR is very high demand. Then again so is BW, and you got that. I have never had any luck getting a room at BCR from the Wait List.

Our stay is Sunday through Saturday. We were able to move to Boardwalk about 6 months from our trip in June but still waiting for BCR. Thanks for the info.

Our stay is Sunday through Saturday. We were able to move to Boardwalk about 6 months from our trip in June but still waiting for BCR. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, a full week is going to be hard to get at BC. If you aren't opposed to a split stay I would suggest setting up a 2nd Wait List for only a few days, maybe 3 to 4 at most. If it comes through you can set one up for the other days or stalk them. Not the ideal or most fun way to go about it, but it can be effective. Best of luck!!

Thanks for the information. We may think about doing that. I am not just s big fan of moving to another resort after we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter