Waiting for June and July park hours...UPDATE-JUNE OUT

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Shouldn't June hours be coming out soon? It drives me crazy how long they wait to put them out! (Like it is set in stone or something?!? They usually end up changing them even after they wait forever to release them anyway.)

Do any of the other theme parks wait so long?

Anyone else checking daily now?

UPDATE - JUNE HOURS OUT!!!

I check every day for the June hours. I am starting to get really frustrated!

I think they're gunna wait till June 1st to release the June hours. That way they can just release June, July & August all at the same time. :crazy: :teeth:

I was REALLY hopeful that they'd come out today.......because today is exactly 60 days out. I guess I still have hope that they're gunna release 'em sometime today.

:sunny:

I am surprised they are not out too, because a CM at guest relations told me the end of march. I guess they dont even know whats going on.:rolleyes:

I am waiting for July hours so I have a bit to go, but I would like to see June hours as the end of June is similar to July's hours. Won't change my plans any, but it would be nice to have in the spreadsheet.

Sorry, I was too quick to jump on over and post. Yep, only out for MK and Epcot.

I am THRILLED to see I guessed correctly! I had planned a PS for 1900 PF in hopes we could then ride the monorail over to MK and see Spectro and Wishes that night. Luckily, the night I picked is the only night of our trip that Spectro is running so far. Plus, I picked a good PS time. This is a first! LOL
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I just was on Disney's website and saw the hours for MK and Epcot were out. I rushed over here to be the DIS community informant---only to find out--there were many others on it before me.

I wonder why only two parks with hours announced????

If you go under the calander that lists the parades and such you can get to MGM's hours.

Still nothing for AK though

Animal Kingdom hours are now up.

And...I want to add that it was very special for WDW to schedule two showings of Fantasmic on 6/15 which will be my first night ever in a Disney park! The magic has begun already!
:teeth:

Why no parade in AK:confused:

Whoops--never mind...it's there now......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter