VMK Virtual Prize Cards

dancplanet

Aslan is my Homeboy!
Hello :)
If anyone is booking a trip to Disneyland through the resort's web site, you might have noticed that they have a promotion going on for their Virtual Miagic Kingdom on-line game. If you book a room on property, you get three trading cards for the game. I booked a trip, but I need another set of cards too for the family. If anyone is booking a trip and is just going to throw away the cards, I was wondering if I could trade for them. Thanks for your time! Please PM me if you can. :wizard:

I just saw that on the VMK board that the prizes are finally out. I know everyone has been going crazy trying to get a CM that knew about it.

Sorry, I can't help. I have an AP so I don't book packages. I would love to get ahold of some codes myself.

Good luck.

They were handing VMK cards out when we rode Monsters Inc. last week. We rode twice and once they were handing out cards and once they were not. Everyone who entered the line got one, it wasn't part of a package.

Thanks Tink, but those are different VMK cards. There's all kinds of things we can 'earn' to use in the VMK game. The cards given at Monster's Inc allow our characters to get gold doors to use in our game rooms. But by booking a package, we earn a Stitch hat that our character can wear, along with a few other items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter