Viva Italia Tuscany Questions

mwebsite

Mouseketeer
Two questions:

On the night the junior adventurers had their own dinner, did the adults eat as a group, or as couples? It would be nice to have dinner with just my husband, since this would be the only time in Italy we would have to ourselves.

Also, do you know if hotel had bicycle helmets to use along with the bikes?

Thanks for any info.

The diners were grouped together at the adults only meal in Artimino. The restaurant had limited seating. You can, however, ask the guides if they can get you a separate table. My mother and I ended up with our own table because we arrived later than everyone else.

I'll have my 15 DS with me. He'd be considered an adult, right? I can't see him going off with the "junior adventurers"!!!

On the night of our junior adventurer dinner all the adults ate outside on long tables, overlooking a beautiful view and sunset. They probably could have set up a small table just for you and your husband, but you wouldn't really be alone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter