Visit USH for a US Florida vet?

fabricmage

Fairy Godmother
Hi, I'm debating visiting US Hollywood when I'm in the LA area. I'll be flying out of the Burbank airport and it's close by. However, I've been to the Florida parks many times. Is there anything different at USH than at USF? Any must sees? Should I visit other areas in LA instead? TIA!

I think the biggest difference is the backlot tram tour in Hollywood. That's an original. Other things they have that Florida doesn't: the Walking Dead walkthrough, the Waterworld Show, and they're getting a new version of the Jurassic Park ride.

I think if you enjoy the atmosphere of Universal, it might be worth it, but if you're there for the rides, most of it will seem like a repeat of Florida. My teens and I went to Universal Florida 2 years ago, and even though we visit CA frequently I haven't taken them to the Hollywood park.

Consider the Warner Bros. studio tour, Griffith Observatory, the zoo, etc. in the Burbank area. All of those could be half-day activities in some combination.

PHXscuba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter