Visa perks?

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
Perks with Disney Visa card that we know of:
free stroller rentals
free tote bag
free picture at character meet/greet (who? where? when?)
some discounts for food and shopping (but who knows where?)
$150 gift card when we got the whole package
plus, we got some stuff from AAA also.

Is there anything else that folks can manage to get?
Seems like if you dont know, they certainly dont offer the info.
This board has been a HUGE help to our family!!!

We went in Sept 2005 and took our own stroller but it was such a pain that we ended up getting our "freebie" one on our last day - it's a nice stroller. Just make sure you attach something to it to easily identify it as yours because there are a MILLION of them around. We also did the "free" picture. (I say "free" because they take alot of really good pictures and then you end up buying more because you can't choose :confused3 ) We got Chip & Dale at Ariel's Grotto but I believe that there are a few different locations with varying characters.

Anyway here's the web site. It gives you all of the specifics. Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

Kathy

I can't remember when you said you were going but with the Disney Visa they were offering AMAZING rates at the Disneyland Hotel but this ends 3/15/06. There probably isn't much availability anymore but a few weeks ago I was quoted $119 for weekday and $139 for weekend. Heck, the so-called good neighbor hotels are that much!!! The number I called was from the Disneyland web site under accomodations.

Kathy

If you already have a card, it's pretty easy to find a list of everything available on their website:

Chase site

Log in (or register if you've never been on the site before) and under the Disney Visa click on See more information. Then follow the link on the right See current Disney Offers. From there you chose DL, WDW, Cruise, etc and all the current offers are listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter