Virtual Queue for ROTR

mcharina

Earning My Ears
Quick question, we will be arriving to both parks Weds 11/17 at 3PM. Would I be able to reserve a spot for ROTR virtual queue at 12pm though we are not in the park yet but have reservations for the day?

Quick question, we will be arriving to both parks Weds 11/17 at 3PM. Would I be able to reserve a spot for ROTR virtual queue at 12pm though we are not in the park yet but have reservations for the day?
No, but you can try at 7am. You have to be in the park for the noon drop. In my experience, they only check to see if your boarding group was called, not if it was more than an hour later. I got called once at 11am and didn't go back til 7pm

No, but you can try at 7am. You have to be in the park for the noon drop. In my experience, they only check to see if your boarding group was called, not if it was more than an hour later. I got called once at 11am and didn't go back til 7pm

Good to know, thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter