VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

Low crowds always make the price more bearable. You accomplished quite a lot and there were so many good Magic Shots at this event!

Gia is such a doll! I had to look twice at the POTC photo because I didn't see her!
I will always choose an after-hours event versus staying in a park all day.
Ha! Gia was smooshed between her mom and dad.

We've never done any of the after hours parties except for a free AP one a couple of years ago because I am too cheap but those low crowds do sound tempting. I think if we ever go without an annual pass it is definitely worth doing on a day without other park plans.

And I gotta ask. What in the heck did you do with Gia on Pirates? Can't spy that girl anywhere

And, where does Disney plan to put these "relaxation spots" where you can remove your mask?

Right next to the smoking section. ;)

Things are definitely going to be different. But, for how long????

That's the million $ question. Meantime, I've got some other trips planned that'll pretty wonderful. I'm going to let Disney simmer and watch.

The after hours party sounds awesome. Any time you can go to a park with less people sounds like a win in my book though I’ve yet to hand over the cold hard cash for one of these events🤣. I definitely plan to try one if the come back in the future ( pretty sure they will eventually).
Also I had togo back and search the pirates photo really hard before I spotted Gia 🤣🤣🤣

Right next to the smoking section. ;)
This made me almost spit out my coffee. LOL!

The after hours party sounds awesome. Any time you can go to a park with less people sounds like a win in my book
I love the low crowds the most.

Ahhh we were going to try a the Villians after hours in March. It looks like a fun event.
I like all the extra photo opportunities, so cool.
I'm sorry Caroline. Doesn't it just feel like we are missing out on so much these days!!!

Love the video!! I cannot believe how empty the parade route was!!! That looks like a really awesome parade for sure.

The photo ops are all really cute, and I love your windbreaker, Jenny!!!

Your Guinness Bailey's Ice Cream looks amazing. I love ice cream drinks. We used to go to super clubs in Wisconsin where they would make a Brandy Alexander using ice cream. It was so good. I'll have to try the Bailey's drink some day. :)

Your Guinness Bailey's Ice Cream looks amazing. I love ice cream drinks. We used to go to super clubs in Wisconsin where they would make a Brandy Alexander using ice cream. It was so good. I'll have to try the Bailey's drink some day. :)
I liked it because it tasted great and was super easy to make!

VIP! VIP! VIP!

Hi everyone! So, Joe and I were up very early, after very little sleep, but for a very good reason. We were also checking out of All-Star Movies and waiting for our room ready text from Port Orleans French Quarter...So, why were we up so early after attending a very late after hours???? We were invited on a VIP Tour, our SECOND VIP tour!!! @chunkymonkey had invited Joe and me on another tour a few weeks back with a much smaller group of DIS friends. This is why we had 3 different resorts booked. In the original plans, we were going back to St Pete for the day and then driving back over to Disney on Sunday. Since the invite, it made more sense to skip St Pete and stay in Disney...:P

We packed up the room, ate a quick breakfast (we had picked up yogurt parfaits and fruit the day before), packed up the car, and drove over to the Boardwalk Resort where our group of 8 was being picked up for the tour.

We parked the car and walked up to the entrance of the BWR where we were THRILLED to find our hostess, Chunkydust, and Jon, our same VIP Guide from the Epic Girl's Trip. The rest of the group quickly followed (with the exception of @Lesley Wake. She was meeting us at HS because she was literally coming straight from her cruise that had docked earlier this morning). We loaded up the van and headed over to HS, our first park of the day.

First things first, we were all able to get a Boarding Group for RotR!!!! I'll spare everyone the details of this part, but everyone was super excited about this. Joe and I couldn't believe we were getting to ride this again for the second time in 6 weeks. We were also able to ride: TSMM, SDD, Smuggler's Run, Mickey Minnies Runaway Railway x2 (this was the most exciting part of the entire tour for us, since it had just opened a few days before our arrival) and some of us (not me) rode RnRC. We were starting off this VIP with a BANG!!! Oh, and let me say...MMRR is the cutest ride EVER and Joe and I fell in love with it.

After HS, we loaded up the van and drove over to AK. We rode Flight of Passage and stopped for lunch at Satu'li Canteen. This was a much-needed break and it was nice to sit in the air conditioning and enjoy spending some quiet time chatting and eating with our friends. I had the cheeseburger pods and Joe had a steak bowl. We shared the blueberry dome dessert, our absolute fav dessert at Disney currently. Sorry the food pics are the wrong way...

It was now time to head over to our last park of the day, Magic Kingdom. We rode BTMRR and 7DMT. We were also able to get a Zoom shot in front of Cinderella's Castle, which I thought was extremely cool. It was then time for us to say our goodbyes and Jon gave each of us a beautiful Minnie VIP pin to compliment the Mickey VIP pin he gave us back in May. Chunkydust, Joe, and I took a Minnie van back to the BWR, thanked our hostess again for such a special day, and Joe and I made the drive over to POFQ. We had to stop at the front desk because we never received our room ready text. Once that was straightened out after a little bit of a wait, we drove over to Building 7, where we had another River View room. We freshened up, unpacked briefly, and were right back out the door again. WHY?? We had more big plans for the evening...

Thank you again Chunkydust for giving us such a special day. It was so much fun and we had such a good time.❤

FE2888A0-7A34-47C2-A438-FB3698A87C2B.jpegF94E8D71-A839-45B8-9FB0-94039F539A9B.jpegACC37FA8-D634-4D76-AC07-546252209491.jpegF0446A60-256A-4DB0-A27C-175C2966875F.jpeg181DB607-B07B-48B1-BBCE-8CFEE39A6B16.jpeg671DB0CC-17AB-47CA-B22C-E2F3229CA98D.jpegC47E612E-EC98-4F15-93F8-8063FFE5B694.jpegCAC5843A-3F5E-468B-87F3-000BCDE3D845.jpeg37374E01-202D-45FC-957D-8FA0342239A3.jpeg3E6C5D22-AF23-4610-ADA3-E49A1117DA30.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter