VGF & DME bus

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
Does the Magical Express bus drop you off at the Villas building or do you have to get off at the GF?

We'll be arriving at the resort around 8:30 pm and I' m trying to decide if we should let DME handle our bags or take them on the bus with us.

You get dropped off at the main building but the Villas back door entrance isn’t a very long walk from the drop off point.
Sorry, I’m not great at estimating distance but there’s a sidewalk that leads you right there. If your luggage has wheels, it’s super easy.

I wouldn’t want to wait for luggage to be delivered that late at night either

Thanks, all.

Anyone know how late the VGF front desk is available? Is it a 24 hour operation?

Really looking forward to our stay. :)

Like Matty said, the main hotel is 24/7. Not sure about VGF lobby. They are definitely there during normal hours. Not sure after 8 pm. Good news is that main lobby people can help out with everything.

If you have done online check in and you have your magic bands, you do not have to check in at all. You can go straight to your room, which should be ready by that time of day. You should get a text message telling you which room. If you want to do something complicated like set up different credit cards paired to the magic bands of the people in your party, you could stop by the VGF lobby or the main lobby and do that at your convenience.

The luggage delivery is free with DME, and for this reason, you do not have to be in the room when they deliver. No tip is expected unless you just want to.

VGF CM's were there until 10PM, that may have changed. DME luggage delivery, no tip required for bell services because they are tipped a fixed amount per bag within the system, an agreement between Disney and their union. That is why you don't have to be in your room. For other luggage deliveries you have to be in your room so they can collect your tip.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter