Verandah cabins just went up $400!

The best part of Nassau is staying ON SHIP and enjoying the nearly empty pools, etc. Very, very nice!

Rae

GREAT news!

We've had our fill of Nassau and our DD's don't like it so that's just wonderful news!

We'll be staying onboard next cruise!

thanks!:teeth:

We just returned from 2/22 Eastern Magic and pools were crowded during the days where we were at sea. With the number of kids on board you could never build a pool large enough for all of them to swim in. I stayed on the ship with my 2 DS's the morning we were in St. Maarten and we almost had all the pools to ourselves. They each went on the slide about 15 times with no wait at all. And it sure beat shopping:)

woody64

ok, so to get back to the $400 increase. I'm booked for next January, but haven't finished paying yet... My price won't go up $400 will it?? that's just for new bookings??

thanks, Jeanny :)

If you already booked your trip and made your deposit, you're all set. The cost of your cruise won't change for you.

Also I probably should have clarified that the $400 increase is for four people in a cabin. My fingers got to flying so fast I forgot to add that. :)

Do you suppose an increase for other catagories (like Cat. 11) is on the way too. I'm afraid that with the popularity of the DCL increasing, so will the prices (just like with the DVC points, we bought last year in April for $70 a point, and this year it would cost $84 a point to get the exact same thing).

I know of 3 new families planning trips on the DCL, and I am probably partly responsible for that because of all of my pictures and talking about who wonderful it is (best vacation ever). We have cruise for 3 years now, and I never knew anyone else who went until this year. I think the word is getting out, and I fear prices will go up! What do you think?

DJ

Do you suppose an increase for other catagories (like Cat. 11) is on the way too. I'm afraid that with the popularity of the DCL increasing, so will the prices (just like with the DVC points, we bought last year in April for $70 a point, and this year it would cost $84 a point to get the exact same thing).

I know of 3 new families planning trips on the DCL, and I am probably partly responsible for that because of all of my pictures and talking about who wonderful it is (best vacation ever). We have cruise for 3 years now, and I never knew anyone else who went until this year. I think the word is getting out, and I fear prices will go up! What do you think?

DJ

Ok so I will just tell DD #2 she cant go cuz she is the fourth person. Bad DCL, bad! As if DCL wasn't pricey enough. Sorry, just had to rant!:p

We booked for the 7 night 10/18 cat 6 about a month ago. The price since then has gone up 700.00. Sure glad we booked before the increase. I called allseason travel and there price was the same as disney a month ago. They did not increase the price as disney did. If you have not booked and thinking about it try them. They reserve a bulk of rooms in advance for a good price. I did not go with them, a month ago they were the same price, but now they are cheaper than Disney cuurent price.

Actually, now that I think about it, we shouldn't really be surprised the prices have gone up .... I'm still new to planning a cruise, but I think that's why they call it an early booking discount (?). Plus it probably has a lot to do with supply and demand!!

Jeanny :)

I am glad
biglaugh.gif
we booked our catagory 6 last september, for this coming Febuary's cruise.
baby21.gif

I booked our May 2004 cruise at the very end of January...the rates went up the weekend of March 1st and I was told that the children's rate is what increased -- children's rates are $200 more now. That would have been a $400 increase for us, since we have two boys. :D

I can't wait to see what the DVC points are for 2004!!! That will be VERY interesting!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter