Venom The Last Dance

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Venom is back and ready for more revenge in the third and final movie Venom The Last Dance which is set to debut in theaters October 25th. I think with this movie Marvel will return to making good movies once again and when Venom The Last Dance opens in theaters October 25th this film will also be the #1 hit movie next to Deadpool And Wolverine and I think Marvel will make Venom more popular and I just hope this movie is a dynamite success
Do You Agree?

While I agree that Venom will be the number one movie for a few weeks, I don’t think it will have the same success as Deadpool and Wolverine. I think Deadpool and Wolverine had something special.

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool is always great and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is perfection. Dh and I saw the first X-men movie in 2000 on one of our first dates. We have seen every Marvel/X-men movie since (up to End Game, then it all went downhill)

There was no way we’d miss Hugh Jackman’s return to Wolverine. I’m sure a lot of people felt the same way. I don’t think people have the same nostalgia for Tom Hardy as Venom. I do like Tom Hardy in the role and hope the movie does well too🙂

I think that Venom The Last Dance will prove that Marvel still has it's movie moves but I think it will have advertising campaigns and fast-food tie-ins with "most likely" Jack In The Box or Carl's Jr. or maybe Burger King because as you know Jack In The Box had Deadpool And Wolverine promotions which helped Deadpool and Wolverine become so successful so I think Burger King will most likely get Venom The Last Dance promotions when the film debuts in theaters. But I think Marvel is gonna give Venom his own TV series on Disney+ and let Tom Hardy also play Venom in this TV series if it were to exist. But I mainly think Marvel is expecting Venom The Last Dance to make billions of dollars in theaters because after the failures of Black Panther Wakanda Forever and The Marvels it's about time Marvel has another hit on their hands and Venom The Last Dance will be it and prove it

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest