VB Waitlist for Easter

SyrCinderella

Mouseketeer
We have ressies for SSR at Easter and called today to try to switch to VB at the 7 month window, with no luck. We wanted a 1 br, they had inn rms and studios but no 1 brms available. We're on the wait list but how common is it to get into a 1 brm at VB for Easter? Of course, Im pretty excited either way! More use for our new annual passes, and our daughter loved SSR. :flower:

Can you grab two studios/inn rooms while you wait, and switch if a 1br comes through?

VB is awesome, and I highly reccommend it! :drinking:

MG

Well, after re-reading your post it appears that you don't need 2 studios, but you rather just have a 1br. :drinking:

MG

Yeah we wanted a 1brm, DH is hooked on those beautiful rooms! We already have one reserved at SSR, but thought a stay at VB might be nice for a change of pace. Does the waitlist often come thru for VB at Easter? I am thinking probably not, since there are not that many 1 brms at the resort?

I wish I had a good answer for you. We own points at VB because we enjoy it so much, and wanted the 11 month window.

Good luck! :drinking:

MG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter