Various ride/attraction schedules

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
How do you find out if certain rides/attractions will be operating the day you are there? I know they post the ones that are down for refurb... but what about other ones? I think I have my eye on a bunch that might be seasonal... boats , canoes etc etc.
(we are getting there just in time to see pirates caribbean! but will miss haunted mansion.)

The canoes and boats all run year-round, weather permitting. The Mark Twain will always be running unless it's down for rehab and before 5:45 on days they do Fantasmic (the last run is at 5:45 on Fantasmic days as they need to prepare both it and parts of the river for the show). The Columbia is mostly brought out on crowded days (though if it's raining or iffy, they might not as they need to keep the deck dry for Fantasmic). If the Mark Twain is down, then Columbia will be brought out for sure (unless it's one of those iffy weather days). Canoes are open all the time, though, if it's raining, they'll close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter