Valet in the morning if reservation in evening?

Darth Insidious

Mouseketeer
I have a fireworks cruise from Yacht Club. Don’t want to park at Epcot and end the day at Yacht Club. Anyone know if my evening reservation could get me in that morning for valet parking (I know you can’t stay all day with regular parking). Thank you.

I have a fireworks cruise from Yacht Club. Don’t want to park at Epcot and end the day at Yacht Club. Anyone know if my evening reservation could get me in that morning for valet parking (I know you can’t stay all day with regular parking). Thank you.
curious, how early are you planning on arriving @ YC that day?

would think as long as not arriving at rope drop (would make for A really long day anyway), should be fine presenting your case to the guard.

if onsite and wanting to do rope drop, perhaps could park normally @ Epcot, then take a brief respite in afternoon at resort, returning to valet the car in late afternoon To YC

curious, how early are you planning on arriving @ YC that day?

would think as long as not arriving at rope drop (would make for A really long day anyway), should be fine presenting your case to the guard.

if onsite and wanting to do rope drop, perhaps could park normally @ Epcot, then take a brief respite in afternoon at resort, returning to valet the car in late afternoon To YC
Planning to arrive around noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter