• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valentines Day Dinner....I know it's 6 months away but......

Disneygrl36

Happy DVC member!!!!
I just booked a surprise quick trip for Valentines Day weekend & am now in the process of trying to decide where to go for dinner that evening. Has anyone done Victoria & Albert's for V-Day & if so was it worth the money etc? My other thought is the California Grill for the view etc. Also, I've never been this time of year, how hard will it be to get a PS for Valentine's Day since it's on a Monday? Thanks for the help in advance.
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I vote for the California Grill. This is a beautiful place and the food & service are excellent. Oh, and those views!!! I would call as soon as the 90 window opens up and request a PS for around 7:30-8pm.

CA Grill has a nice view..but, just ok food.

V&A's is excellent and well worth the money.

Other than that..I would choose Chefs de France, Le Bistro, Artist Point, Jiko, Flying Fish or Blue Zoo.

We were there this past May at Ca Grill and the food is EXCELLENT......and the view, amazing......they get my vote!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter