• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Magic- online now!

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
The Fall, 2001 edition of Vacation Magic is now online.

You can access it by going to <a href="http://www.dvcmagic.com">www.dvcmagic.com</a> and clicking on "Member News".

Enjoy!

Thanks Doc! Must be someone on the West Coast putting our info on-line (or someone on overtime).

Great! Once again I will be reading it online before I receive it in my mailbox! :(

At least it's on-line. Last time it took forever to come by mail and it wasn't on-line.

Happy to say, I got my first one today!!:) :D :)

A few interesting tidbits in this issue too, esp. the info on what is/isn't included in the rooms now. OKW lost the cloth napkins, placemats and coasters and have to request mixers now, but all the studios in all the properties now have toasters, corkscrews, coffee cups and glasses! Also, no more member pictures will be posted at OKW as both Olivia's and the Community Hall are full!

Looking forward to seeing the sword swallower/fire eater at BW too...

Any other "interesting tidbits" for those of us who are future members and don't have access to Vacation Magic?

No more MIXERS!!!! Augh ! lets see, no more pina-coladas, strawberry Dac's. Well, I'll just have to shake my Martinis and call that my exercise ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter