• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Home Rental

JHZMom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone rented a vacation home in the Clear Creek subdivision? If so, what are the homes like? Is it a nice area? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

CC must be a real new subdivision.....my guess is it on 27 west of Disney since this is where lots of new developments are being built.....nice area...15 minutes to disney......now I do suggest you check your price......there are literally thousands of nice homes and condos for rent in the Disney area, and prices are VERY competitive....you should not be paying more than 90 to 100 a night or more than 600 a week for a 3 or 4 bedroom home with all the extras....to compare price and get a feel for the market go to vrbo.com (central florida) and here you will find over 500 homes and condos just from owners.......we have always used this site because of great prices and service.....but it will give you a good feel for the great prices available......also pool heat is extra and if you plan to use the pool heat is a necessity.....enjoy....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter