USO Hard Rock Hotel: Club Level

sanderella

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip to HRH (club level) in Dec 2018. We are a family of 4: DH, DD(21), DS(14), and myself. I have read several posts about the Royal Lounge but wondering if anyone is there now, or just returned from, that can give me updated information on the club level service and food. Would you stay at HRH again? Is club level worth the price difference? Thank you for any suggestions and info.

Last edited:
We are planning a trip to HRH (club level) in Dec 2018. We are a family of 4: DH, DD(21), DS(14), and myself. I have read several posts about the Royal Lounge but wondering if anyone is there now, or just returned from, that can give me updated information on the club level service and food. Would you stay at HRH again? Is club level worth the price difference? Thank you for any suggestions and info.

The HRH is our favorite!!:love: I have a PTR going and have included many pictures of the resort and club lounge. I also have a picture of the club offering hours. The food offerings are:

Breakfast 7-10 am: Muffins, croissants, pastries, donuts,cereal, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, biscuits with sausage gravy(new item), bread for toast, bagels, yogurt, coffee, tea, juice,milk

Afternoon snacks 12-3pm : bagged Doritos, Cheetos, Sun Chips, Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies, fruit, granola bars

Evening appetizers 5-7 pm(includes beer and wine): varies nightly ; always cheese and crackers with 2 hot appetizers like empanadas and chicken wings; and side dish like a salad

Dessert 8:30-9:30pm: varies nightly usually cookies (chocolate chip, sugar, and oatmeal raisin) and then the other choice could include ice cream sundaes, churros, cupcakes, strawberry shortcake.

The lounge is open from 7am-10pm and can be accessed even between food offerings. Water, lemonade, coffee, tea are available at all times along with a stocked refrigerator of bottled water and soft drinks.

They are able to accommodate food allergies as well and will provide alternatives to the regular offerings.:thumbsup2

Please let me know if you have any other questions!:)

The HRH is our favorite!!:love: I have a PTR going and have included many pictures of the resort and club lounge. I also have a picture of the club offering hours. The food offerings are:

Breakfast 7-10 am: Muffins, croissants, pastries, donuts,cereal, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, biscuits with sausage gravy(new item), bread for toast, bagels, yogurt, coffee, tea, juice,milk

Afternoon snacks 12-3pm : bagged Doritos, Cheetos, Sun Chips, Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies, fruit, granola bars

Evening appetizers 5-7 pm(includes beer and wine): varies nightly ; always cheese and crackers with 2 hot appetizers like empanadas and chicken wings; and side dish like a salad

Dessert 8:30-9:30pm: varies nightly usually cookies (chocolate chip, sugar, and oatmeal raisin) and then the other choice could include ice cream sundaes, churros, cupcakes, strawberry shortcake.

The lounge is open from 7am-10pm and can be accessed even between food offerings. Water, lemonade, coffee, tea are available at all times along with a stocked refrigerator of bottled water and soft drinks.

They are able to accommodate food allergies as well and will provide alternatives to the regular offerings.:thumbsup2

Please let me know if you have any other questions!:)

Thank you SO much!!

@sanderella - Here are some pictures of the breakfast food
offerings. This is from our trip there in late June.

thumbnail_IMG_2114.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2115.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2116.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2117.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2118.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2119.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2120.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2121.jpg

Last edited:

Also, to answer your question if the additional cost of club level is worth it, it's a resounding YES if you take advantage of the food offerings. We take advantage of all food offerings and usually the evening appetizers counts as dinner for us- and my family includes 3 adult men!! Sometimes we will supplement the appetizers with a pizza or some room service. We will eat our biggest meal at lunch time- which is another plus. City Walk restaurants are quiet at lunch time! Or we make a reservation at a park table service restaurant and enjoy a break from the rides and heat! HRH is a short walk to and from the parks so we're able to go back and forth between the hotel and parks in minutes! So, returning to the hotel midday and then back to the parks after appetizers is so easy!!:thumbsup2

Moving your thread to the Hotel section.
It can continue there for help in your planning.

We try to keep this forum about trips that are completed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter