Using Amazon Prime to deliver to resort?

Juliet0778

Mouseketeer
I looked at some of the other grocery services and they're pricier than I'd like. But I saw some have used Amazon? How does that work? Does it get to your room?

I actually use Amazon Prime Now to deliver to my resort and have used it on the last few trips. Works like a charm. While I am waiting in the airport to board the plane for the trip down, I make the order and select a delivery time around my arrival time. Then I just call bell services when I arrive and have them bring it up. There is a $20 minimum, but I never have trouble meeting that amount. Prime Pantry will work as well, but they charge you $5 or 6 for each box and it takes 4 days. I prefer being able to do it the day of. You can have it delivered as quickly as within an hour (for a fee) with prime now, or no fee for 2+ hours from time of order.

We are planning to use it next week when we go. I already have everything I want to purchase saved in my cart and will purchase it when we get off the plane in Orlando. I'm looking forward to trying it and hope it works well!

Good point above about the Prime Pantry shipping time. Also, don't believe the estimated delivery date until you've entered the resort address for shipment. Prime Pantry only takes a day or two to ship to my home address, and we placed an order based on that deadline (my traveling companions and I were adding items to the cart for a few days with it saying "order by ___ for delivery on ___"). But when I entered the resort address, the delivery date changed. With that caveat, I would do Amazon again.

I actually use Amazon Prime Now to deliver to my resort and have used it on the last few trips. Works like a charm. While I am waiting in the airport to board the plane for the trip down, I make the order and select a delivery time around my arrival time. Then I just call bell services when I arrive and have them bring it up. There is a $20 minimum, but I never have trouble meeting that amount. Prime Pantry will work as well, but they charge you $5 or 6 for each box and it takes 4 days. I prefer being able to do it the day of. You can have it delivered as quickly as within an hour (for a fee) with prime now, or no fee for 2+ hours from time of order.
Cool! I didn't even know this existed. We mostly want water bottles so we don't have to pay 3 dollars a bottle at the parks. But I will likely order breakfast items too. What else do you guys have shipped?

i am planning to have a prime pantry delivery for my trip, does anyone know how long the front desk will hold packages? i will probably air on the side of caution and order over a week before my arrival date so i'm hoping the box will get there before i do!

We used Prime Now last August and it worked great. I made my order ahead of time, and "submitted" once we landed. It was at Kidani by the time we arrived! It worked great and was a real $$$ saver. We mostly ordered water, Caprisuns, and Gatorade for the parks.

We are planning to use it next week when we go. I already have everything I want to purchase saved in my cart and will purchase it when we get off the plane in Orlando. I'm looking forward to trying it and hope it works well!

Just a heads up. Available inventory does change. I shopped ahead of time and several items were then listed as no longer available. By the time I traveled, most were back in my cart but plan on being adaptable if shopping way ahead of time.

Cool! I didn't even know this existed. We mostly want water bottles so we don't have to pay 3 dollars a bottle at the parks. But I will likely order breakfast items too. What else do you guys have shipped?

We use Prime Now because we get perishables. We ordered bottled water, Greek yogurt, lunch meat, cheese, cereal and tons of snacks. They sell bread and milk but we chose to bring our own bread from home and buy milk onsite because all Prime Now had to offer was wheat bread and organic milk and my kids are picky about the brand of milk.

From Prime Now or Pantry, I've done almond milk, breakfast items, toiletries, soft drinks, and laundry supplies (detergent, dryer sheets).

I like to order some beer and wine, so use Safeway for that (Garden Grocer offers it, but they are much more expensive). I just used Safeway for everything last trip (because I wanted the beer/wine), and their prices were excellent (matter of fact, I use them at home but they can't sell beer and wine in Maryland, stupid east coast). Bottled water was $3 a case.

Just a heads up. Available inventory does change. I shopped ahead of time and several items were then listed as no longer available. By the time I traveled, most were back in my cart but plan on being adaptable if shopping way ahead of time.

I check it every few days. A few prices have changed and one item was no longer in stock, so I chose something else. But thanks for the heads up!!!

Just wondering. Is delivery allowed at all resorts? We are going to be at either Pop Century or ASMusic and would love some drinks delivered to the hotel. Anything special you need to do or put in the order so the hotel knows how to handle?? Thanks!

Are you charged The five dollars per box delivery fee when using Amazon Prime or Pantry?

We used Prime Now last August and it worked great. I made my order ahead of time, and "submitted" once we landed. It was at Kidani by the time we arrived! It worked great and was a real $$$ saver. We mostly ordered water, Caprisuns, and Gatorade for the parks.

Do you have to be there when Amazon prime now gets delivered?

How many days before your trip should you order, if you want the order to be at the resort when you get there?

Is Amazon Prime Now the same at Amazon Prime??? I was thinking of using Amazon Prime to have a case of water delivered.

Is Amazon Prime Now the same at Amazon Prime??? I was thinking of using Amazon Prime to have a case of water delivered.
Amazon prime now is a part of amazon prime. Do amazon prime now! You can pick the delivery time so you know when it will arrive & goes where you tell it instead of a sorting facility.

How do you get to prime now? I can't find it. When I search milk it fresh comes up. Thanks.

How do you get to prime now? I can't find it. When I search milk it fresh comes up. Thanks.

Can you download the app for prime now?

I tried to get the link but bc I have the app, it keeps automatically opening...

Can you download the app for prime now?

I tried to get the link but bc I have the app, it keeps automatically opening...

Ok, that works. Thanks. It wasn't showing on Amazon because it doesn't deliver to my area yet the prices for Orlando looked really good. Comparable to regular supermarket prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter