Useless facts/Chit Chat Thread

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
Being that our thread for white castles got locked up, I figured I'd start the nonsense thread. This way, we can chat about things that are "off-topic" while not hijacking another thread about bus loops, golf carts, trading posts etc........ Let's see if we can get this baby up to 5000 posts.

Hmmm, that opening post looks familiar. Not sure why, just a feeling.......

Rock on, here's post #2! :cool1:

NOW your talkin'!....:cool1:

Don't worry Pete, all your hard work will pay off. Times are tough all over, but it's got to turn around sooner or later, and you'll be ready! :thumbsup2

94 to go it just like the old days. (well 3 or 4 months ago days)

My mom had cataract surgery today..and she see's better already. Which is a good thing, because while driving she took down a sign in a parking lot last Thursday. I asked her what kind of sign was it.
"How the hell do I know..I didn't see it to begin with" she tells me.
She was leaving the Doctors office...THAT's why I usually take her to the doctor. After she took out the sign..they moved up her surgery to today. :laughing:

My mom had cataract surgery today..and she see's better already. Which is a good thing, because while driving she took down a sign in a parking lot last Thursday. I asked her what kind of sign was it.
"How the hell do I know..I didn't see it to begin with" she tells me.
She was leaving the Doctors office...THAT's why I usually take her to the doctor. After she took out the sign..they moved up her surgery to today. :laughing:

Your mom has spunk!!! Glad that her vision's improved so quickly!

hey Deb, where have you been????
I hope all is well...

SWWEEEETTT. While I may be partial to activities that involve singing, its always great when a kid has an activity that they enjoy thats not computer based.

On a more sad note,,we have to go home today...

On a good note, we are going to try and stick around until Jim gets here..If I can't make the Gathering, I can at least be one of the first to meet the Wonderbeagle.

Congrats on the choir singing!

Here's to better vision!

Be sure to pet the Wonderbeagle for us!

Not sure which of those I envy more this morning. :) A smile for them all!!

SWWEEEETTT. While I may be partial to activities that involve singing, its always great when a kid has an activity that they enjoy thats not computer based.

On a more sad note,,we have to go home today...

On a good note, we are going to try and stick around until Jim gets here..If I can't make the Gathering, I can at least be one of the first to meet the Wonderbeagle.

Congrats on the choir singing!

Here's to better vision!

Be sure to pet the Wonderbeagle for us!

Not sure which of those I envy more this morning. :) A smile for them all!!

Thanks guys! She sings like an angel! (even if I am a little partial!)

Sorry you have to leave Mike, but as they say....It's better to have Forted than never to have forted at all.....or something along those lines

Tell FtwildernessGuy, Gal and beagle "Hi" for me!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!