Update...8 days and counting

Justanopinion

Mouseketeer
The countdown has begun. 10 dys till DS graduates basics. :banana:

I am so proud of him and cannot wait to see him.
He was very immature in high school and didn't always make good choices. Had quite the attitude problem all through his senior year and a little before.

So excited to see him doing something with his life and growing up. He even has a new girlfriend, met her in basics. They will be doing AIT together.

I miss him so much. I'm so proud of him!!!!

9 days and counting. So excited. I even got a picture yesterday. He looks so grown up in his uniform.

Well, I think we are at about 5 days now.

We leave Tuesday....just can't wait.

We are driving about 10 hours or so. From NE TX to Ft. Leonard Wood, MO!

Tomorrow is Sunday and I get to talk to him too....way excited!!!!

How fun, have a great trip and wonderful visit!

When my hubby got done with boot camp we (our baby, his mom and I) went out to see him, the first day when he only got a couple of hours to see us all he wanted to do was to get out of his blues for a bit and to go take a nap...... go figure! The next day we had all day together and went and seen some of the sights around!

Let us know how it goes!

Blessings

Oh man, I wish I had known you were heading to FLW. We live there and I would have gladly met up with someone and shown them around. <sigh>

Maybe next time.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter