Unlimited Express Pass

Lorraine

Mouseketeer
We are visiting Florida in April and the plan is to spend the first 6 days at WDW and then the last two days at Universal at an offsite hotel (there are 7 of us).

There is currently an offer of buy 2 days (2 park to park) and get two free with Unlimited Express pass.

My dilemma is that i have to select dates for the express pass (Even though they are valid for 7 days from first use i think). I was thinking we could maybe go mid WDW trip and then the final two. If i select this date and then don't go until the just the last two days will this be an issue?

I hope i have explained that clearly!

thanks for any advice.

Lorraine

i took a quick glance but must have missed the special you are talking about.
I only noticed the buy 2 park days tickets and get 2 days park admission free.

When you buy the ep, you do have to list the dates for those tickets

If you change your mind after your purchase, i have no idea if you can swap out the dates.

The ep normally is date and park related.

Call UO ticket sales and talk to a rep how flexible they would be to change the ep dates.

Thanks for the response. I found the tickets on Sunday and they are in my basket. Must admit I did have another look last night and couldn’t find them again. They seem to be 4 days with unlimited ep for about $457 which seems a good deal.
I am in the UK so phoning not the easiest but I guess that is what I will need to do

Thanks again

Lorraine

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. I found the tickets on Sunday and they are in my basket. Must admit I did have another look last night and couldn’t find them again. They seem to be 4 days with unlimited ep for about $357 which seems a good deal.
I am in the UK so phoning not the easiest but I guess that is what I will need to do

Thanks again

Lorraine

It`s worth calling. They are incredibly helpful when you do call.

Did not realize you are in the UK

In past years have read of different specials for those across the pond

If you don’t call UO for more information, you can email them for detailed info

I was able to find the deal by going to Deals & Specials under the Tickets and Packages tab, then scroll down and find the Fit More Rides into One Epic Day deal. Once you click on the Buy now button, you can click on more days at the top. I clicked on 2 and it showed me this deal; 2-Park, 2-Day + 2 Days Free + Universal Express Unlimited™ Promotional Ticket. The price then changes depending on the date you choose.

Wow that’s a great offer! 4 days p2p with EP for under $500 is a sweet deal. I’m tempted to do that and save $$ by staying somewhere other than RPR. But the convenience of walking to the parks and City Walk and not worrying about driving or parking is too hard to resist.

Wow that’s a great offer! 4 days p2p with EP for under $500 is a sweet deal. I’m tempted to do that and save $$ by staying somewhere other than RPR. But the convenience of walking to the parks and City Walk and not worrying about driving or parking is too hard to resist.
I know! That is cheaper than buying 4 days worth of UEP. Crazy.
We always stay at one of the 3 hotels that include the free UEP. We have AP but if we bought these tickets with the free one we could save money and stay at one of the other hotels that don't include it, but are still on site.
Tempting.

I did this same promo last spring and it was a great deal! BUT I was not able to upgrade the ticket to an AP because it was a promotional ticket. I tried at 2 different guest services and was given the same answer. So when we went back in the fall I bought tickets from UT. “4 days for the price of 2”. These tickets I was easily able to upgrade to a seasonal AP without having to pay anything additional. Actually they gave me $10 back in the form of a gift card. I did this just in case we wanted to go back in the next 15 months. The seasonal has blackout dates but you can upgrade your pass at any time if you want to go during a blackout time.

Note, I started looking closer and this is not a free express pass. The tickets cost more than if you bought just tickets without the EP, using the ticket link.
Maybe reduced price, I haven't done the math

Note, I started looking closer and this is not a free express pass. The tickets cost more than if you bought just tickets without the EP, using the ticket link.
Maybe reduced price, I haven't done the math

It is a bundled ticket. They have always offered these at a lower price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter