Universal Hollywood Lockers???

DisneyaholicRaquel

DIS Veteran
Hello,

We were thinking of going over to Universal the last day of our Disneyland trip. We are traveling with a backpack each only as it’s a short trip and wondered if there were lockers or storage available to rent? It would be cheaper and less hectic than catching an Uber all the way back to the DL hotel to pick up the backpacks than Uber to the airport. If Universal Hollywood has some sort of storage would would could head straight to the airport from there. I found this but, wondered if anyone could confirm it’s still valid:
  1. Do you have locker facilities?​

Yes, we do. Store all the day’s extras in one of our convenient lockers. You’ll be glad you did! Lockers accept both cash and credit cards.
    Locker sizes are as follows:
    • $8 Lockers: Height – 12¾” Width – 11″ Length – 16½”
    • $12 Lockers: Height – 16″ Width – 8″ Length – 16″
    • $15 Lockers: Height – 21½” Width – 11″ Length – 16″
    Lockers are one price for the day with unlimited in/out privileges. Lockers are limited to availability.

If they indeed have lockers do they normally run out? Thanks, in advance
    🙂

Yes, they indeed have lockers inside the park and on CityWalk - and they do sometimes run out.

I found this:
If you bring a large backpack with items (like bathing suits, towels, change of clothes, etc.) that you don’t necessarily need to lug around with you all day, you can choose to use Universal’s all-day lockers, which are located near the entrances of the parks. For these lockers, you can return anytime and continue to use the same locker throughout the day.

These stations also have two different sizes: large lockers or family lockers. The large lockers (measuring 13 in high, 12 in wide and 16.9 deep) cost $12, while the family lockers (16.25 in high, 12 in wide and 16.9 in deep) cost $15. There is a limited amount, but we don’t see too many families using these lockers, so you shouldn’t need to worry about not getting one.

These all-day lockers are emptied one hour after park closing, so don’t forget your belongings!

1672879719867.png

I found this:
If you bring a large backpack with items (like bathing suits, towels, change of clothes, etc.) that you don’t necessarily need to lug around with you all day, you can choose to use Universal’s all-day lockers, which are located near the entrances of the parks. For these lockers, you can return anytime and continue to use the same locker throughout the day.

These stations also have two different sizes: large lockers or family lockers. The large lockers (measuring 13 in high, 12 in wide and 16.9 deep) cost $12, while the family lockers (16.25 in high, 12 in wide and 16.9 in deep) cost $15. There is a limited amount, but we don’t see too many families using these lockers, so you shouldn’t need to worry about not getting one.

These all-day lockers are emptied one hour after park closing, so don’t forget your belongings!

View attachment 729851
Wow…thank you! I looked and couldn’t find anythin.

It’s been a while but I’ve put a 20” cabin bag in the large lockers without issue pre covid. Can’t think the sizes would have changed that much, or at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter