Universal Explorer Ticket

When are you guys going? We'll be there Mid-May.

We will be here 1 July.
Thanks for the tip about loading the tickets onto the universal app. It's good to know that the tickets 'work' and we won't have any hassles when we get there.

Thanks for the info. Does the 14 day explorer ticket include access to Hogwarts express ?
The park-tickets.com price seems too good to be true - only a few dollars more than a 4 day park to park ticket.
Are they legit ? Has anyone actually used these tickets ok?

I knew had read about U.K. Tickets but now I am nervous. The other sites being mentioned are they us based? And so not skirting rules to get them? We are coming in August. We are staying 7 days and trying to die decide how many park days, leaning towards 4...but wondering if explorer ticket wouldn't be better but through universal site the explorer tickets seemed high.

I purchased from musement.com and will find out in May if they work. Everything seems fine, I've loaded them in the Universal App successfully.

I'm in Canada.

I purchased from musement.com and will find out in May if they work. Everything seems fine, I've loaded them in the Universal App successfully.

I'm in Canada.

Were you successfully able to use your tickets without any problems?

Sorry about that! Read the initial post too quickly and read it as mid-March instead of May.

Used our tickets this week and had no issues at all. Visited all 3 parks.

I used the tickets in the Universal App after loading them with the bar codes from paper tickets. Had paper tickets as backup on first day, but didn't need them.

Wanted to posted that I was able to buy the Universal 3 park Explorer tickets from Travel Republic without an issue. Paid in UK pounds (My credit card has no transaction fees for foreign currency). This resulted in around $305 per ticket. I had to confirm with Chase this wasn't a fraud purchase, called Travel Republic to confirm order and 2 days later they emailed me the tickets. I've loaded these tickets into the Universal App which proves they are authentic. Will use them later this summer for our 12 day stay.

https://m.travelrepublic.co.uk/attr...sort/universal-orlando-resort-3-park-explorer

Used our tickets this week and had no issues at all. Visited all 3 parks.

I used the tickets in the Universal App after loading them with the bar codes from paper tickets. Had paper tickets as backup on first day, but didn't need them.
Awesome! Thank you so much for the update! I have purchased my tickets as well but haven’t attempted to load them into the app yet. However, I looked at the app and didn’t see where to load them? I tried googling, but the info I found stated you can only load tickets purchased through universal.

Awesome! Thank you so much for the update! I have purchased my tickets as well but haven’t attempted to load them into the app yet. However, I looked at the app and didn’t see where to load them? I tried googling, but the info I found stated you can only load tickets purchased through universal.

In the app, go to wallet - purchases tab and click link a ticket. It will prompt to scan the barcode.

Just bought tickets through musement.com. No problems, and tickets were sent the next day. Won't actually use them until Christmas, but they uploaded to the app fine.

I just bought two Universal Express passes through Musement, and then received an email asking me to send a copy of my ID. I responded, indicating that this seems unusual, as I don't believe others have been asked for this. They indicated that my card came back as potentially fraudulent, and they requested a copy of my passport.

As I am not comfortable sending my passport, I'm in a bit of a bind. Maybe my Driver's Licence that expires next week...

Just checking in to see if anyone else has had this request. I don't want to use another credit card, as this one is a Premier and doesn't charge any fees for foreign transactions (only the current exchange rate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!