Universal Annual Pass

have2getaway

DIS Veteran
If you buy a Universal Annual Pass when does your year start and end? We aren’t traveling until next January. Are tickets refundable or exchangeable if I later decide it isn’t for us?

It will start the first day you actually use the pass and end 1 year later from that date. IOW, it does NOT start when you purchase the AP, only when you first use it.

Hi you have one year from the day you activate it. If you buy tickets then upgrade while you are there they will go by the first day you use the tickets.

As been said, from day you activate and no AP are not refundable.

Tickets you can upgrade once you’ve used them.

Please check the AP info on the website for all up to date conditions on each type of AP.

I was pricing tickets and saw that a 3 day park to park pass is the same price as the seasonal annual pass. Is that normal?

I was pricing tickets and saw that a 3 day park to park pass is the same price as the seasonal annual pass. Is that normal?

Hi for example; last summer we were going to upgrade our 5 day 3 park pass to regular 3 day annual pass. When we went to upgrade they told us if we did a 2 park regular season pass that we would get $50.00 credit back to us for the passes. I couldn't wrap my head at getting money back. We opted to go with the 3 park one so no credit for us. I found it very interesting though.

Mine starts when I go in late-April/Early-May the first year and ends after my mid-to-late-April trip in the 2nd year. ;)

As been said, from day you activate and no AP are not refundable.

Tickets you can upgrade once you’ve used them.

Please check the AP info on the website for all up to date conditions on each type of AP.

Do you know if there is a time restriction between purchase date and activation date? Can I purchase now and wait three years to activate, for example?

Do you know if there is a time restriction between purchase date and activation date? Can I purchase now and wait three years to activate, for example?

Bumping to see if anyone has an answer for you.........:thumbsup2

If you buy the ap now and want to wait 3 years before you activate it, ask guest services if this can be done

Send them an email to ask

Policy could change during that time period

Multiple day passes that were bought ten + years ago now are no longer in the system and no longer valid to be swapped out for an exchange

If you buy the ap now and want to wait 3 years before you activate it, ask guest services if this can be done

Send them an email to ask

Policy could change during that time period

Multiple day passes that were bought ten + years ago now are no longer in the system and no longer valid to be swapped out for an exchange
Good idea to have that documentation! I ended up calling guest services and they indicated that there was no restriction on activating the passss but I will want something in writing.

I still have six 10 day non-expiring hopper passes from Disney that I purchased at least seven years ago but this is quite different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!