Universal AM tickets upgrade to AP?

CanadianKrista

DIS Veteran
Okay, with the black Friday and STB miles, I should have my flights to Orlando covered for our 2020 trip. So now I'm trying to figure out what to save for next. I did want to get at least one Universal AP for the AP discounts, but I'm wondering if the AM universal tickets can be upgraded to AP - has anyone had success doing this?

Last edited:
Okay, with the black Friday and STB miles, I should have my flights to Orlando covered for our 2020 trip. So now I'm trying to figure out what to save for next. I did want to get at least on Universal AP for the AP discounts, but I'm wondering if the AM universal tickets can be upgraded to AP - has anyone had success doing this?
Not to that specifically BUT Universal seems to handle tickets better than Disney -- we were able to DOWNgrade AM tickets and received the balance on a gift card so i would imagine they would be more than willing to take more $$ from you :P

We just upgraded the two day ticket to a 15 month seasonal 2 park AP. It cost $60 to upgrade.

Did you have to ask for the additional months? I noticed the promotion on the website but was wondering if it would be the same for upgrading at the parks. Have 3 day 2 park tickets from package booked through Costco that I plan on upgrading to AP.

Did you have to ask for the additional months? I noticed the promotion on the website but was wondering if it would be the same for upgrading at the parks. Have 3 day 2 park tickets from package booked through Costco that I plan on upgrading to AP.

We upgraded at the park. They automatically gave us the additional months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter