Uber to/from parks

Jrits

DIS Veteran
I’m staying at the B resort and wondering typical Uber prices to the 4 parks? We are 5. Is there a cheaper service than Uber?

With the money we are saving staying in a Disney Springs hotel, which is almost half of what we would have paid at a moderate, we figure using Uber/Lyft will be very affordable. We will try the buses, too, so it will be a combination of both.

With 5 people, I'd look into an Uber XL (not sure Lyft - I've only used it a handful of times). That way you'd get a vehicle that's large enough.

I totally agree with your thinking. If I were at a Disney Springs hotel, I'd Uber/Lyft rather than use the bus they provide. Note: for MK, get dropped off at the Contemporary rather than TTC.

Do the Uber’s/Lyfts have car seats/boosters usually? We need to get from SS to Sea World (and back) for a day.

Do the Uber’s/Lyfts have car seats/boosters usually? We need to get from SS to Sea World (and back) for a day.

Lyft, no. Some Ubers do, but they've reportedly been phasing them out. I'd bring your own if you're set on the idea.

I was afraid of that. Then what do I do with the seat/s when I’m at SW? Will they hold them at guest services?

I was afraid of that. Then what do I do with the seat/s when I’m at SW? Will they hold them at guest services?

Unfortunately, I'm not sure. Maybe see if you can rent a car for the day.

You could also walk to Disney Springs and take any bus to a resort and then to a park. Google maps says its a 17 min walk though.

If you're going to magic kingdom, just take the bus to the contemporary and walk the rest of the way.

What about uber/lyft to the parks (MK go to CR) and take the Disney Springs bus back to the Disney Springs hotel ?
Might be the best least expensive way
Why rush back to a Disney Springs hotel ?
Even if you have to wait 20 minutes for the bus ride back, you can enjoy the great times you had in the WDW park and the snack you just bought to much on the way back to the Disney Springs resort ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter