Two reservations how to track credit MDE?

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
We have 2 room reservations one under me and one under my mom. They are both linked in my account but for my moms it does not give me the options to look at the dining plan credits or the room charges like it does mine. We have split our party with Quick and deluxe and will share the credits and I take care of everything so my mom doesn't even have an MDE account. I can see all of our tickets and everything else. Will I have to set up a MDE for her to be able to see that rooms credits and charges in the app or do you think maybe the app is just acting weird for some reason? We have never had 2 rooms before so didn't know if I was doing something wrong. Thanks!!!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place!

My guess is she would need an MDE since the credits are based on room reservation, so I think only the people in that room can see the credits. Following along in case I'm wrong!

Only the people in the room can see that room's credits or use them (meaning charge against them).

We had a similar situation with DH and DS in one room and DD and I in the other. Both were booked under my MDE account, but we were never able to see the dining credits for DH's room. Even when he set up his own account and did everything 'they' said, no one could figure out a way to make his dining credits trackable on the app, I think because it was originally booked through my account and his original profile was under mine. Anyway, it wasn't really an issue. We just checked the receipts each time something was charged to his room plan; they always tell you what you have left. He also stopped by the front desk once to get a print-out when we thought something had been charged incorrectly--it wasn't. We honestly never had any problem using or keeping track of his credits the 'old-fashioned' way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter