Two questions

cinderaimee

DIS Veteran
I am sure these things have been covered ad nauseam, and I've read through many of the threads here, but just to put my mind at ease, I wanted to ask them directly.

We are doing a split stay and have the DDP already for the first part and are thinking of also adding it to the second reservation. I know credits are good through midnight of checkout day, but if we have a lunch reservation on the resort switch day, will the system or whoever know to use up the expiring credits before dipping into the new credits?

Second question - we are hoping to treat some friends we are travelling with to several meals using our credits, is that ever an issue to use credits for 6 people when there are only 4 on our reservation?

Thank you so much!

Not only does the system know, but you will not be able to access the credits from the 2nd stay until ALL credits (including snacks) from 1st stay are used or have expired.

Not only does the system know, but you will not be able to access the credits from the 2nd stay until ALL credits (including snacks) from 1st stay are used or have expired.

On my November stay we stayed at 3 resorts and they allowed us to transfer our remaining credits both times. They are not "obligated" to do so, but they were very helpful with us and was able to transfer them pretty quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!