Two last minute western questions

rmbreset

<font color="red">Just curious<br><font color=teal
Hi, I have two last minute western questions:

1) I know that the time is Cozumel is a one hour difference, but does the Magic stay on EST or will our dining times change ?

2) What are some good duty free liquor stores in Grand cayman and Cozumel ?

Thanks,

in Cozumel there are tons of places to pick up liquor, and i think you will get better deals there on liquor than in grand cayman. I know a couple of places are where other ships dock in Cozumel, so i can't give you a name of any place close to where the Magic docks...

We just did the Western. They do change the ship's time - on Monday night, before Grand Cayman, you move your clocks BACK one hour. On Wednesday night AFTER Cozumel, you move the clocks forward one hour. And these changes are important because everything in your navigator will be based on those times, as will shore excursions.

Thus, if you have late seating, as we did, on Tuesday & Wednesday evenings you still eat at 8:30. It sounds like it would be a big deal, but you are on vacation and so you just look at the clock and go with it. The only real change that I noticed personally was in sunrise and sunset. They were both earlier during the time switch.:rolleyes:

Beth~

Thanks for the info! I was wondering how that would work too!

Sounds like it's a mini daylight savings time!

:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter