• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twilight Golf? Dark in Dec??

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
When does it get dark in December? Has anyone played twilight golf rates for December? Do you get to finish a round?? How far can you get before it gets too dark?

I'd like to set up some tee times for my DH and FIL, but I'd like to save a little money if I can, too. Not sure how the twilight rates work out...I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks!

I don't know much about how long it takes to play a round of golf (I'm more of a hockey-playing kind of gal), but you can find the sunrise/sunset times, including the beginning/end of civil twilight here:
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.html

Just plug in the date and location (It does accept "Lake Buena Vista" as a valid city, with the end of twilight one minute earlier than Orlando's!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter