Twenty-Eight and Main discontinued!

DisneyMusicMan

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Not a question, but just wanted to share how bummed I am.

The Twenty-Eight and Main line of merchandise never really seemed to take off, but I really liked the subtle styling of the T-shirts. I finally started seeing the merchandise dwindle in Disneyland, and asked a cast member. They confirmed that it was discontinued as it wasn't a big seller.

Bummed...

DMM

Hi all,

The Twenty-Eight and Main line of merchandise never really seemed to take off, but I really liked the subtle styling of the T-shirts. I finally started seeing the merchandise dwindle in Disneyland, and asked a cast member. They confirmed that it was discontinued as it wasn't a big seller.

Bummed...

DMM

Oh wow, that is a big time bummer - I generally picked up a new shirt each trip (I am actually currently wearing my Schweitzer Falls shirt)

Now even less merchandise for men

My husband really liked these. Now what am I going to buy him for presents:confused3 I often wished they made them in women's sizes.

This is sad news. I really like the polos. The t-shirts were alway a bit off to me, the designs were great love the graphics it was just the t-shirts they are just odd. Here's an example. If this was a straight brown or black I'd buy it in a heartbeat. As is I'd never wear it.
7505055890160.jpg

This is sad news. I really like the polos. The t-shirts were alway a bit off to me, the designs were great love the graphics it was just the t-shirts they are just odd. Here's an example. If this was a straight brown or black I'd buy it in a heartbeat. As is I'd never wear it.
7505055890160.jpg

The material on that one seemed really thin, too. We considered getting it for my dad.

The material on that one seemed really thin, too. We considered getting it for my dad.

My husband has this shirt. He just wears it around the house and it's maybe been washed a handful of times, but it's totally warped and stretched in weird spots.

Hi all,

Bummed...

DMM

I too loved Twenty-Eight & Main, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. There are definitely still items in that style still around, and I think we'll see more collections like that. There's a Skull Rock Peter Pan shirt on ShopDisney now that is pretty close. Also, the Passport Collection with all the travel stamps is pretty sharp. That seems to be this year's theme. I could tell they were winding it down for a while now, since I'm always looking for new product, but hopefully you can still find lots of cool items that are similar.

Also a bummer. I picked up 4 or 5 of the shirts a couple of years ago but I did feel they were a bit over priced compared to the other shirts. I love Disney things that don’t scream Disney.

My favourite Disney hat right now is the Boba Fett insignia hat that most people won’t even realize is a Star Wars hat.

Oh wow, that is a big time bummer - I generally picked up a new shirt each trip (I am actually currently wearing my Schweitzer Falls shirt)

Now even less merchandise for men

It seems all the cool stuff I find is for women. I'd just buy it anyway if the fit wasn't so weird. I liked these shirts. For a while Disney had several really thin comfortable shirts like this available that I really liked. They fall apart very easily but were really comfortable for wearing around the house. The last few times I've been, everything with a design I liked was a really thick or coarse material. I'm really picky with my shirts.

i was just trying to find out the same info cause i noticed none except the hanger bar one last trip. very upset. i am so glad i bought everyone that dinsey world had. i have been wearing then since the year they came out and still wear them now. most have held up perfect. the only one that is rough it the plorida project one cause the material was thinner than all the others even. some of the later shirts tht came out were heavier but what i liked about them to begin with was the material that was thin was "vintage" so very soft and worn in.

i'm going to miss the line. my favorites were the red head, the florida project, and hanger bar. i actualyl have the matterhorn one on today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter