TVG Tickets

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
I'm sure this has been asked before and I apologize, but a search for TVG didn't help me find the answer.
I want to take the TVG from DLP to CDG. Do I HAVE to purchase a ticket in advance or is there a counter at the train station I can use. I don't know how long I will stay at DLP on my last day and would like to be flexible.

You can buy it in advance, on the day of at a machine or at a counter.

Buying in advance will give you the best price. Tickets are released 3 months in advance. Start price is about 19 euro and it can go up to 40 euro.

How many people are travelling, with a bigger group a car service will be more cost effective. Time effective will depend on what time you arrive and whether or not you have to wait for your train.

You can buy it in advance, on the day of at a machine or at a counter.

Buying in advance will give you the best price. Tickets are released 3 months in advance. Start price is about 19 euro and it can go up to 40 euro.

How many people are travelling, with a bigger group a car service will be more cost effective. Time effective will depend on what time you arrive and whether or not you have to wait for your train.
It's just me. I thought about an Uber, but as you said (and others), Uber from DLP to CDG is unreliable. I could keep the magic going and take Magical Express back as well.. their last pickup is around 7pm.

Oh wait, never mind. You need to go from DLP to CDG. Yes, buy in advance.

When you arrive at CDG from a longhaul flight and don't know your way around, then I would suggest to buy on the day off. Also because of delays or arriving earlier etc.

But you are already at DLP and therefore much more in charge of when you will be at the station.

I would buy in advance to get the best price. If you have luggage stored at the park or hotel, add some extra time to get to the station on time. Lines to pick up luggage can occur at any moment of the day.

I personally like to be at the station 30 minutes before departure. Taking the time to buy some snacks at Relay or sit at the coffee shop is much preferred over rushing ;)

I thought I read you can store your luggage at the station right? Does it cost anything to store it there? I know it's free to store at my hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter