Tusker House

Get a 10:15 or 10:30 ADR and have both!

To answer directly, I would say quality is very good, and about the same. Lunch has more themed dishes, and less American dishes; breakfast has more American staples, in addition to the themed dishes.

Just chiming in to agree with the above. I like booking a brunch but it didn't work out in my plans this year so have a lunch booked instead.

We booked an early breakfast for January - we enjoyed it in the past and then getting on the safari ride early in the day. It was one of our favorites last trip.

Agree with others that a late breakfast ADR lets you get both breakfast and lunch for the price of breakfast, so you can try both. But if I had to pick it would be breakfast. That is largely just based on a personal preference though as I feel breakfast food can hold up much better under the heat lamps of a buffet.

What do you prefer - Breakfast or Lunch/Dinner? Asking for food quality.
Depends on your tastes.

An adventuresome eater is likely going to prefer the 'exotic' flavor-profile that is more pronounced at lunch/dinner.

Regardless, Tusker House is an above-average buffet (by Disney standards), and selecting the time-of-day to eat would be more important to our decision-making.

Also, generally speaking, morning Park time is better spent at attractions (with shorter wait times) than inside a restaurant.

Therefore, lunch/dinner would be my preference/recommendation over breakfast.

We had a 5 pm dinner there a couple weeks ago which felt like the perfect time because we were all so tired and hot it was a great time for a break. Food was good then too!

We've had lunch there several times, always a hit with our group (both with children and adults-only groups.) Last trip we had an 11:00am ADR and there were still a few breakfast items out on the buffet. We weren't strategizing for a brunch, it just happened that way.

It's a tie for me. I like both breakfast and lunch. DH prefers lunch. He loves the mashed potatoes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter